I'm bored!

Kaguya

...And you'll get a prize if you have something to entertain me. It can be a suggestion for a new VN or anime (you'll probably fail at the first example if you don't suggest something incredibly obscure or not tld, though), or anything else, really.

You could download Osu and multi with me :P

Or start a light novel series with an anime adaptation (I'm reading Mahouka right now)

If it's an LN, it doesn't need to have the anime adaptation- I do play Osu, though only CTB.

Start rereading all the VNs?

Unfortunately, I've done that way too many times with the VNs that I actually liked, and I'm not willing to do it to VNs I disliked.

@FruitsPunchSamurai- I'm already listening to a fantastic violin/folk touhou album, but I'd like to do something besides it- I don't get really entertained by only music.

How about accepting your True M self? You would feel better after accepting your true feelings.

Accepting you're tsun about not liking tsundere can also work.

Hmm... Come to think of it, I haven't slept in more than 24 hours, I promised I would stay away from fuwan whenever I'm sleep-deprived so I better get away before I get drunk off the atmosphere.

You could also sing and upload the file, that would be a lot of fun, I'm sure a lot of people agree.

You could also get the cat you were longing for.

Now for things that would entertain >you<

You could read Hakomari, it's dark, fanboyable and it's taking a rather tragic route, and Daiya's there, Daiya's pure awesomeness, second best character ever. It's a LN though.

You could keep trying Douj.... ok if I keep going I'll really be a nuisance (even more) so you will have to make do with what I already suggested.

How about accepting your True M self? You would feel better after accepting your true feelings.

Accepting you're tsun about not liking tsundere can also work.

Hmm... Come to think of it, I haven't slept in more than 24 hours, I promised I would stay away from fuwan whenever I'm sleep-deprived so I better get away before I get drunk off the atmosphere.

You could also sing and upload the file, that would be a lot of fun, I'm sure a lot of people agree.

You could also get the cat you were longing for.

Now for things that would entertain >you<

You could read Hakomari, it's dark, fanboyable and it's taking a rather tragic route, and Daiya's there, Daiya's pure awesomeness, second best character ever. It's a LN though.

You could keep trying Douj.... ok if I keep going I'll really be a nuisance (even more) so you will have to make do with what I already suggested.

Lol Hahhahahah True M XD

I've finished it about 2 days ago, actually.

*makes arrogant assumption* Well, now that you are addicted to Propeller games, don't you think it is time you ventured into the realms of the untranslated ones?  lol