Spring 2014 Anime Discussion

Nosebleed

Chaika just turned really good. It's a shame that it is only 12 episodes. Good thing there is another season announced.

No Game No Life uses Steph like a Furuichi. I like it.

Its been pretty good for a while now IMO. It got better around episode 3 - 4 IMO.

Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou was such a nice show.

It's a shame the plot didn't exactly develop into anything big, but then again i didn't expect it to and it still managed to amuse me with the amazing cast of characters that i'll surely remember.

It's a 7/10 for me. Not too much going on but does what it wants to do well.

How great would it be if the cannon foddder(Steph) is what causes them to win the game- assuming they win. Actually, I'm almost expecting something ridiculous like that to happen

She actually is what leads them to win in this very game. It was all planned beforehand. Remember that "curse" Sora put on her right before the game?

Well, besides that, she isn't really useful. I think the comic relief is unecessary, so I don't like her in general.

Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou was such a nice show.

It's a shame the plot didn't exactly develop into anything big, but then again i didn't expect it to and it still managed to amuse me with the amazing cast of characters that i'll surely remember.

It's a 7/10 for me. Not too much going on but does what it wants to do well.

Yeah, its good. I liked the pervert the most early on, but ended up adoring Ritsu and her frog costume <3

Definitely liked Ritsu from Bokura wa Manga Kawaisou, she's really cute and really my only reason for watching the anime later on. I fell behind by like 2 episodes like I did in most things, but it's my next to catch up on since it airs real soon.

Definitely liked Ritsu from Bokura wa Manga Kawaisou, she's really cute and really my only reason for watching the anime later on. I fell behind by like 2 episodes like I did in most things, but it's my next to catch up on since it airs real soon.

Ritsu is simply the best thing to emerge from this anime. Let me know what you think overall of the anime once you wrap it up. 

I meant particularly good. I have liked the show since before episode 1. The description and art won me over.

It seems like a nod to old fashion adventure anime which is really interesting and Chaika won me over early as well. I love her.

Everything makes sense in Mekakucity Actors now. I'm so hyped for the last episode!

Looks like we're getting Summertime Record and not Outer Science but hey who am I to complain.

The way they handled the story was just brilliant. Shaft level brilliant. I loved every bit of it and I can't wait for the conclusion.

This will most likely get a 9/10

Everything makes sense in Mekakucity Actors now. I'm so hyped for the last episode!

Looks like we're getting Summertime Record and not Outer Science but hey who am I to complain.

The way they handled the story was just brilliant. Shaft level brilliant. I loved every bit of it and I can't wait for the conclusion.

This will most likely get a 9/10

I just watched last week's and this week's episodes and really liked both of them, things are really coming together. Although I personally don't care for the story that much, I do like the way it is told

I feel left out because so many people I know who like the same type of characters as me say they liked Chains, but I didn't really care bout her. I think her lack of complete sentences annoyed me to no end.

The girl from Coffin Princess? Its sad that you dislike her because in reality she is a really good character. Actually, I'd go as far as saying she may match or even beat Tina for my favorite loli of the season, but I understand we all have different opinions on which characters you like/dislike.

She actually is what leads them to win in this very game. It was all planned beforehand. Remember that "curse" Sora put on her right before the game?

Well, besides that, she isn't really useful. I think the comic relief is unecessary, so I don't like her in general.

If the Kuuhaku lost one game it'll be against her since Ino notice she begin to play like Sora and Shiro therefore I think she'll end up to make a very high level game against Sora

But currently she's on the verge of mind break 'cause of tiredness ^_^

errrr

So by Kano showing Ene her real body she was able to take control of it again and be her normal self Takane..?

This anime is definitely getting at least a 9/10 for me as well.

I believe so.

At least I have no other explanation for  Takane being wandering around all cheerful.

This is something I didn't predict would happen. But it's actually quite nice.

Also they used the original version of Otsukimi Recital which was great.

If the Kuuhaku lost one game it'll be against her since Ino notice she begin to play like Sora and Shiro therefore I think she'll end up to make a very high level game against Sora

But currently she's on the verge of mind break 'cause of tiredness ^_^

I think you're crazy there. She got a little better at gaming and is learning to copy kuuhaku, but honestly, I think she has absolutely no chance of posing a challenge to those two. This is already LN talk, though.

I think you're crazy there. She got a little better at gaming and is learning to copy kuuhaku, but honestly, I think she has absolutely no chance of posing a challenge to those two. This is already LN talk, though.

Maybe ^_^ I don't know why but so far Steph is the only one who deserve to beat them (at least for me :ph34r: )

(are we off topic? :unsure: )

Maybe ^_^ I don't know why but so far Steph is the only one who deserve to beat them (at least for me :ph34r: )

(are we off topic? :unsure: )

I don't think she deserves to beat them at all. I'd probably rate the whole series higher if she didn't even exist, though that's only my opinion.

(this post brings it back on topic, since we're back to events that happened in the anime as well).

Then we'll wait to see what happen ^_^

I'm not sure if its been discussed yet, but am I the only one enjoying Bryhildr of Darkness? I must admit, this anime is really good. No masterpiece, but enjoyable anyways.

I reading it and I really woder how they can make Valkeria apppear in 10 ep (in the mange she appears around ch 70 if I recall good) Plus they didn't show something that is in the first page of manga  :angry:

The first op was awesome but the second is just ..... no

When it'll finish airind I'll finish it in one shot ^_^

Despise some flaw from what I see the adaption is pretty good

And the mange is really awesome (it's like an Elfen lied + and it's a really good thing :) )

I'm not sure if its been discussed yet, but am I the only one enjoying Bryhildr of Darkness? I must admit, this anime is really good. No masterpiece, but enjoyable anyways.

I'm enjoying it too. I like how the OP is different from the traditional ones.

Seeing as how everything is ending though I have to say my favourite from this season is Bokura no Minna Kawaisou. 

Then we'll wait to see what happen ^_^

I reading it and I really woder how they can make Valkeria apppear in 10 ep (in the mange she appears around ch 70 if I recall good) Plus they didn't show something that is in the first page of manga  :angry:

The first op was awesome but the second is just ..... no

When it'll finish airind I'll finish it in one shot ^_^

Despise some flaw from what I see the adaption is pretty good

And the mange is really awesome (it's like an Elfen lied + and it's a really good thing :) )

Yeah, there are some major flaws in character logic. They say really mindless things time to time. Need any examples?

@ Life: I'm not a huge fan of the OPs tbh.

I liked bryhildr until they started brining forced romance into the series. I really didn't care for that so my enjoyment factor has gone down significantly :(

Anyone watch Baby Steps? I honestly don't care about sports IRL and don't go out of my way to watch them in anime, but I'm really enjoying this one.