• Tachibana Marika
    • Tsugumi Seichirou
    • Onodera Haru
    • Kanakura Yui
    • Miyamoto Ruri
    • Paula McCoy
    • Fuu-chan (Ourd lord and savior)

This poll is closed to new votes

To be honest I like meriko the most since she is the most honest out of them and she worked hard for 10 years !!!! Just for him to notice her and it's adorable how she blushes so fast but sadly I doubt she'll end up with him so my second favourite girl is Chitago now I really like her I don't know why people hate her she just cant express her feelings properly but she is always trying to make raku notice her so I voted for her

To be honest I like meriko the most since she is the most honest out of them and she worked hard for 10 years !!!! Just for him to notice her and it's adorable how she blushes so fast but sadly I doubt she'll end up with him so my second favourite girl is Chitago now I really like her I don't know why people hate her she just cant express her feelings properly but she is always trying to make raku notice her so I voted for her

Yeah it is very special to love someone for 10 years 

Wow... really....

So apparently if I just help a girl get around the park she'll fall in love with me. Nisekoi logic is wonderful.

I doubt she'll join the harem, she doesn't even speak japanese so I doubt she'll transfer into the school, she's also a princess in another country who must be busy with affairs, this will probably be a 2-3 chapter arc at best.

I mean really we don't need a new girl in the harem, that's just.. no.

But hey this is Nisekoi, anything can happen at this point.

Totally a good idea to bring a total stranger into your house who just so happens to be of the opposite gender.

Oh Raku when will you learn.

Also it's amazing how every fortune in every anime/manga ever is always great on the love side.

The gods of romance man..

And really? REALLY!?

Please don't make her one of the regular characters, we don't need a second gorilla..

3AEkPId.png

I'm happy if any of the promised girls and Tsugumi end up with Raku. How can you pick so easily between them? They're all beautiful. 

Edit: What?! So Chitoge has a twin? This twin is like what if Chitoge had a good personality would look like. 

She's basically Chitoge's body with Yui's and Onodera's personality combined. Perfection!