• Tachibana Marika
    • Tsugumi Seichirou
    • Onodera Haru
    • Kanakura Yui
    • Miyamoto Ruri
    • Paula McCoy
    • Fuu-chan (Ourd lord and savior)

This poll is closed to new votes

I'm seeing Chitoge as the top one with 14 votes.

I don't know what you're talking about :rolleyes:

Rigged,huh well idk about that but that poll does seem too good to be true xD

As you can read on the bottom Y-san sent 1500 last poll so you can imagine how many were in this one.

They didn't reveal how many he/she placed this time though.

And Onodera was also pretty rigged I must say.

iimg021.jpg

I just noticed Fuu-chan was in 8th. That's a lot of win.

My vote is worth 50 points so Marika takes the top.

I dunno if I should read the manga. If the manga focuses on the two so much like the anime then might as well not read it.

The manga alternates between the characters a lot so you'll have moments with all of them.

It's also pretty fun and easy to read but don't expect extreme plot progress although now things did go forward a bit.

There's also new characters in the harem like Onodera's Imouto (best imouto!) and Yui (4th key).

There's also some new side characters like Paula.

The manga won't focus too much on Chitoge x Raku or Onodera x Raku although they are still pretty main.

I'd recommend it to you. I read all chapters in 2 days so it's not like it'll take too long to catch up. Especially if you pick up from where the anime left off, there's not even 100 chapters until the current one.

It just gets addicting despite the story not being THAT great. And now that I've started I can't drop it because I want to know how it ends.

As you can read on the bottom Y-san sent 1500 last poll so you can imagine how many were in this one.

They didn't reveal how many he/she placed this time though.

And Onodera was also pretty rigged I must say.

iimg021.jpg

I just noticed Fuu-chan was in 8th. That's a lot of win.

lol that guy who sent in all those votes also got placed in the rankings too

lol that guy who sent in all those votes also got placed in the rankings too

That is a lot of win i must say.

Also notice all the Onoderas..

• Middle School Onodera
  • Doodledera
  • Cat-Dera
  • Magical Patisserie Kosaki-can (needs a spin off series)

Onodera is where it's at for me man (>U<)/.

I enjoyed this show at first. Visuals were pretty and the comedy worked well. As it went on, things progressed a bit too slow for my liking.

Cool, there's one key. Okay, now there's two. Now there's... how many keys do these people have (-U-)?

After seeing the last ep, I must be honest and say I'm glad it's over. That last scene was cute. The rest was... yeah, I'm glad is over :). Unsure if I'd watch a season two. Looking at the manga, it looks like there'll be even more keys.

Onodera is where it's at for me man (>U<)/.

I enjoyed this show at first. Visuals were pretty and the comedy worked well. As it went on, things progressed a bit too slow for my liking.

Cool, there's one key. Okay, now there's two. Now there's... how many keys do these people have (-U-)?

After seeing the last ep, I must be honest and say I'm glad it's over. That last scene was cute. The rest was... yeah, I'm glad is over :). Unsure if I'd watch a season two. Looking at the manga, it looks like there'll be even more keys.

*spoiler spoiler*

There's 4 keys :P 

Yeah I can see where you're coming from. I started reading the manga because I couldn't wait for the anime and halfway into it i'm just like: Okay does anyone remember the main plot? The keys and the childhood promise? Anyone? No?

They address the main plot every once in a while but for the most part it has a lot of filler. Sure the fillers are usually fun and entertaining, like Marika's arc <3 , but when you drop the main story so abruptly just to go into fillers it's kind of sucky.

But the manga is surprisingly addictive and since I started reading it now I must know how it goes.

That's cool Nosebleed :).

I'm risking being attacked here :P, but I must wonder why people love Marika so much? She's a girl who's obsessed with the main guy, and that's about it. Marika is very, very pretty, but I never saw too much else aside from that. Maybe the manga does a better job with her.

Then again, Onodera is a bit of a cute blob as well and that worked on me (>U<).

I'm risking being attacked here :P, but I must wonder why people love Marika so much? She's a girl who's obsessed with the main guy, and that's about it. Marika is very, very pretty, but I never saw too much else aside from that. Maybe the manga does a better job with her.

Then again, Onodera is a bit of a cute blob as well and that worked on me (>U<).

For me it's exactly that passion that made me like her.

But that's not the only thing. Aside from her being the most dedicated to her love out of all the girls (well maybe Yui can rival her now) she also has an extremly cute side to her. She's usually on the offensive side because Raku brushes her off but when he doesn't and she goes deredere it's completely impossible to resist her.

Not only that but she's a surprisingly good cook as shown in one of the chapters.

She cares so much for her loved one you have to give her respect. Hell she made Raku a statue out of chocolate for valentine's whereas all the girls were shy about it. How can you not respect such dedication? I'd want her to be my girlfriend.

Such a dedicated and cute heroine is worthy of praise. Raku is a horrible human being for brushing her off.

And honestly, she makes the whole thing a lot more entertaining, her comic relief moments are great. 

But everything is on a subjective level. Just like I don't understand how some people like Chitoge some people don't like Marika. It's a fact you have to accept.

I think Onodera's bashfullness is adorable indeed but the rest of her character lacks, particularly the fact she doesn't do almost anything through out the whole series so far. Her imouto has done a lot more to impress me than her and she was only introduced 1 year after.

There's something about Kisaki and Chitoge that pisses me off. I find Chitoge quite ok before the Romeo and Juliet though.

What Marika does is the reason I love her. If you like a person for X years and you finally met him after waiting for a long time why not make the effort.

Thank you for sparing my life guys (>w<).

I disliked Chitoge when:

She acted emo before the play and slapped the dude, etc. Then when she wanted to make up, she just did some cool tsundere you'd better not get in my way thing. She owed the dude an apology. In the end, she did, so that's fine.

I must agree that Onodera is pretty shallow. She's like a fantasy character, and sometimes, that's all right, I suppose :).

Chitoge after the Romeo and Juliet arc became really annoying.

A true annoying tsundere that can't be honest with her feelings to the person she likes although she sometimes is nice to Raku and he's clearly starting to notice.

Kosaki has made pretty much 0 progress from the beginning of the series to where the series is now. The sole reason for her existence is the fact Raku likes her.

Tsugumi has made some progress realising her feelings, pretty much because of Paula. But she's still relunctant because of Chitoge. Maybe this next chapter will change that a bit.

Marika is the same as always, Raku sees her as an annoyance most of the time but during the valentine's day arc he really appreciated her effort and he ate her chocolate which was pretty sweet.

Haru made some amazing progress and had stunning and steady character progress during her arc, it's a shame they pretty much cast her aside after that and she's only made cameos. She has had the most potential out of almost every character so far.

Yui I'm not sure how she is but she's clearly close to Raku but I don't think Raku sees her that way, she tries to be the onee-san type and ends up giving off a "know it all" vibe like she's supposed to be in charge and take care of everyone  just because she's older which really annoys me.

The fact she's the reason Raku won't know who the promise girl is is the reason I hate her so much though. And all because she's the same as Kosaki, she can't express her feelings properly.

This is how I see the characters as they are now.

well Chitoge got extra annoying after that arc yea,Raku might be noticing her change in attitude from time to time but doesnt mean he'll suddenly start liking her

Haru's a side-character,dont think u should expect anything more than cameos from her

And Yui doesnt express her feelings on purpose,different from Onodera imo

If Nosebleed says Chitoge becomes more annoying after the play arc, that's a real worry. She was already starting to bug me during that arc. A lot of these characters are dishonest with their feelings or make no progress because either one would mean the story takes another step toward the conclusion. The show must go on, and so these girls act out of character to ensure stability. I feel like this pattern is so evident in Nisekoi as the episodes went on. That was what really troubled me.

I think these types of stories in anime have already progressed well. Back in the 90s, say in Ranma, the cast truly get nowhere until, arguably, even at the very end. At least in shows like Nisekoi, they throw some bait here and there to almost give you the illusion that something is happening.

Truly, if someone seems to have finally confessed, then it turns out the other person was asleep, and this happens time and time again--come on guys (-_-).

Chitoge's character is building up decently until the Romeo and Juliet arc, no question about that.

But after that arc she simply refuses to show her true feelings around Raku despite she now knowing she loves him. She also doesn't know Kosaki likes him so it's not like anything's stopping her, she's just being a real tsundere with more tsun than dere.

She's only nice to Raku a bit more often now rather than at the beginning. Like for example wanting to cook for him when she saw Marika being a pro at cooking (haha I remember every Marika moment~) or  going to the hospital to visit him when he got sick and giving him apples because she cares for him or wanting Raku to notice the fact she's using chapstick. Stuff like that.

But that's as far as she's gone. Outside of that she's just being a really big tsundere.

You're right the characters are dishonest or else the plot would end quickly, that's fair enough, but it doesn't mean it doesn't get annoying from time to time. She still beats Raku up quite often. The only thing that changed is that she now gets flustered more often due to being more aware of Raku. That's about it really.

Of course despite the moments being few, altogether they're making Raku slowly sway torwards Chitoge~