Person above you avatar appears out of nowhere in your bedroom while you sleep. What do you do?

slamerz

22:10 - ANIKI NO HEYA

Headaches make sleeping harder. My pillow was normally soft, but with my headache, I felt like I was lying against a rock. The cold temperature of the room was due to the air conditioning. It was hot the entire day, and I wanted a good night's rest without waking up with a moist pillow. I was about to fall into the abyss of sleeping, when all of a sudden, I heard a nice from my cabinet.

Once again, someone had entered my room.

I tilted my head and tried to open my eyes. Since I was rather sleepy, my eyes only opened halfway. Trying to see through the darkness, I saw a figure with blonde hair. I couldn't see the body. I assumed she was wearing black clothing.

Who is there? was what I was going to ask, but I didn't have the energy to speak. Much less open my mouth.

Since that happened a lot, and Maid-kun wasn't someone who would suddenly appear through the cabinet (anymore), I decided I would kill everyone who dares disturb my sleep.

After all that tiresome monologue, I took the pistol hidden under my pillow. Oh, right. So that's why it felt like a rock. A C96 Mauser. A rather old pistol, but if it's German- I'll take it.

I loaded the gun with bullets, and pulled the bolt. I was ready to shoot, but I want to take a good look at this person.

I walked towards the figure, gun in hand.

When the figure was standing in front of me, I was still half awake. Even if I was still sleepy, I could see who was standing in front of me. A lady with blonde hair. She wore a black dress, which was why I couldn't see her from afar. She seemed familiar.

After a while, I was finally awake. I realised who was in front of me.

"Shitogi-kun?"

I haven't seen her in a while. The last time I saw her, she was with Shizuku. Both of them were doing very lewd things.

"Well, you disturbed me in my slumber. So, goodbye."

I fired the pistol.

hmmm apparently no matter how hard i try you always end up in here sadly i have no time for this if your going to stay can you hand me the maids outfit from the second rack in the closet the one with out blood stains i need to get ready to do some house work.

22:10 - ANIKI NO HEYA

Headaches make sleeping harder. My pillow was normally soft, but with my headache, I felt like I was lying against a rock. The cold temperature of the room was due to the air conditioning. It was hot the entire day, and I wanted a good night's rest without waking up with a moist pillow. I was about to fall into the abyss of sleeping, when all of a sudden, I heard a nice from my cabinet.

Once again, someone had entered my room.

I tilted my head and tried to open my eyes. Since I was rather sleepy, my eyes only opened halfway. Trying to see through the darkness, I saw a figure with blonde hair. I couldn't see the body. I assumed she was wearing black clothing.

Who is there? was what I was going to ask, but I didn't have the energy to speak. Much less open my mouth.

Since that happened a lot, and Maid-kun wasn't someone who would suddenly appear through the cabinet (anymore), I decided I would kill everyone who dares disturb my sleep.

After all that tiresome monologue, I took the pistol hidden under my pillow. Oh, right. So that's why it felt like a rock. A C96 Mauser. A rather old pistol, but if it's German- I'll take it.

I loaded the gun with bullets, and pulled the bolt. I was ready to shoot, but I want to take a good look at this person.

I walked towards the figure, gun in hand.

When the figure was standing in front of me, I was still half awake. Even if I was still sleepy, I could see who was standing in front of me. A lady with blonde hair. She wore a black dress, which was why I couldn't see her from afar. She seemed familiar.

After a while, I was finally awake. I realised who was in front of me.

"Shitogi-kun?"

I haven't seen her in a while. The last time I saw her, she was with Shizuku. Both of them were doing very lewd things.

"Well, you disturbed me in my slumber. So, goodbye."

I fired the pistol.

What's with you and giving only my avatars the giant stories? XD

DON'T KILL ERIS-CHAN. SO RUDE.

Anyways, @Krill's Avatar- 

You look like you could kill me, but oh well. Come here. *Pats bed*