PSN Users Festa! (post your PSN ID)

neromercer

Guuh, I have only 2 friends and they don't even play J-RPGs or VNs, this is like the worst friends list, wait... WHAT IF I ACTUALLY PUTZ THE POSTZ ON FUWANZZ SO DURPZ ADD ME!?

Basically, that :v, I tried searching for PSN, Playstation 3 and Playstation Network and found nothing, so I guess this is the first post about PSN IDs.

I have PlayStation Vita and PlayStation 3 so far, and I'll maybe buy a PSP sooner or later so I can play again, my ID is: neromercer3600

I also have a Japanese ID, but I don't use it as far as I used to on my Vita, well, it's: neromercer4000

So guys, post your IDs 

Also try to post the games you play the most, so people interested in that might add you!

As for me, I only play J-RPGs on PS3, and if there are VNs, then come at me... so far I only have Tales of Xilia and Graces f, and for PSP (on Vita) MHP3rd and Freedom Unite.

Guest hairybumslapper

Guuh, I have only 2 friends

Glad i'm not alone :D

-

My main PSN: PremixedCrayons

My other account: HairyBumSlapper

-

Feel free to add them both, im on each one regularly.

My platforms are both PS Vita and PS4. If there are any games you guys regularly play, post them so i know, and i may consider purchasing them so i can join you guys online or whatever. i don't have a very large collection of games at the moment, so the more the merrier.

Sounds cool.

PSN: MellowMadman11

Japanese PSN: rikitake-san

I play games from almost every genre, so I can give some recommendations based on the genre you guys prefer.

As for online games, it seems the only ones I currently own are fighting games.

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate

Persona 4 Arena

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend

Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus

Oh, and apparently Borderlands 2. Almost forgot about that game.

Edit: There is a huge list of games that I can recommend though, just tell me the genre and what games you guys already know from the genre. I've got someone I will send to this thread later that knows even more than I do.

Guest hairybumslapper

seventhfonist425

My PS3 is mostly out of commission, so if you ever see me, I'm on my VIta. (PS3 won't take discs, unfortunately.)

Won't take them or won't read them?

If it is the latter, try cleaning the laser sensor inside the disc drive. I had the same problem in my old ps2, and this fixed it no problem.

Won't take them or won't read them?

If it is the latter, try cleaning the laser sensor inside the disc drive. I had the same problem in my old ps2, and this fixed it no problem.

Reason I don't play Tales of the Abyss on my PS2, this might work... going to do it ASAP, I hope this also fixes your problem seventh.

My ID is: DaCakeIsASpy

The name was given to me five years ago. Not too fond of it, but it's a little late to drop it now. Like Mellow, I have a pretty big list of games so there's a good chance I'll have something to play if you need some company. (Also I'm crazy. I have a massive spreadsheet of every game I own, since I lend games all the time. I've lost so many games in the past that I opted to start keeping track of who has what. It's a really big spreadsheet) I'm not on my ps3/vita as often as I used to be, but both still run great.

Guest hairybumslapper

Does any of you have BlazBlue CSX for the PS Vita? If you do, just message my main psn account or post a confirmation below. There isn't much people online to fight against, and it would be good if I could have a friendly match online against you guys.

Cheers.

Does any of you have BlazBlue CSX for the PS Vita? If you do, just message my main psn account or post a confirmation below. There isn't much people online to fight against, and it would be good if I could have a friendly match online against you guys.

Cheers.

I was planning on somehow trying to buy it, but for now nothing. It's on the english PSN right?

Guest hairybumslapper

I was planning on somehow trying to buy it, but for now nothing. It's on the english PSN right?

yeah, its on the psn store for about 30 dollars. Though if you are planning on buying it digitally, make sure your memory stick is not full or anything since the game clocks in at about 3.5GB. Or even better, try your local game retailer for a physical copy, as it is usually cheaper.

yeah, its on the psn store for about 30 dollars. Though if you are planning on buying it digitally, make sure your memory stick is not full or anything since the game clocks in at about 3.5GB. Or even better, try your local game retailer for a physical copy, as it is usually cheaper.

Besides probably not finding it here in Uruguay, and if I do, it selling for about 80 to 160 dollars in my local game retailer shop, I'd be better just importing it, as it is at a cheap price of 30 dollars in Play-Asia.

I'll see upon trying to get it if I ever get the money (it might be hard, I have lots of games in wait)