MORE Yuru Yuri!

Steve

I was on a skype call with my friends last night playing osu and one of them sent me the tweet confirming a season 3

I got off my chair and screamed at 1 in the morning. Got my neighbours pissed at me. Worth it. 10/10 would do it every time.

BRING FORTH THE YURI.

Also there's going to be a new yuri anime this spring that seems to involve action as well.

I was on a skype call with my friends last night playing osu and one of them sent me the tweet confirming a season 3

I got off my chair and screamed at 1 in the morning. Got my neighbours pissed at me. Worth it. 10/10 would do it every time.

BRING FORTH THE YURI.

Also there's going to be a new yuri anime this spring that seems to involve action as well.

Whoa, whoa, really? What's the name?

Just when I thought Sakura Trick was the best thing that could happen, you're telling me it's just STARTING all the yuri goodness? Hell yes!  :lol:

I was always kind of disappointed at the lack of actual yuri in Yuru Yuri. But you know...

I'm pretty sure yuru yuri is more for the cuteness and emphasizing the relationships between the characters and not the yuri itself. The yuri is is a big bonus though.

Yuri is the purest form of love. Yuri is the pinnacle of all genres.