True or False

Nosebleed

Wait, the person?

Aren't we talking about the game Okami?

Or is there something you guys are hiding from me?!

Oh, no. I iz no buttpirate.

I meant the guy you were argueing with on the saya no uta thread, but hey, at least i just learned the existence of a new anime ps why  did u change your avatr back so fast? i didnt get the chance to rate it, or kill it...

the next person thinks rewrite is the BEST VN EVER!!!!

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Cause it is.

Next person was annoyed by my font size.

Also, HNM requested me to change it back.

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Cause it is.

Next person was annoyed by my font size.

Also, HNM requested me to change it back.

not really annoyed so false

also i think your missing up my name on purpose and this avatar is epic keep it!

次の人was annoyed by sanada's front size 

True

and kotoris route was fine, except for the ending, and akanes rout was my favourite. WHY U NO LIKE IT?!?! but i cant say anything about kagari....

the next person wishes if there were more VN's just like rewrite (ie: lots of genres in one game...)

Next person didn't know I accidentally messed up HMN's name.

it's okay i forgive you hmph....<------(me being a tsuntsun)

True

and kotoris route was fine, except for the ending, and akanes rout was my favourite. WHY U NO LIKE IT?!?! but i cant say anything about kagari....

the next person wishes if there were more VN's just like rewrite (ie: lots of genres in one game...)

haven't really played it so false

次の人knows whats up

Kotoris route was fine, except for the ending, and akanes rout was my favourite. WHY U NO LIKE IT?!?! but i cant say anything about kagari....

I personally liked the ending of Akane's route. But Akane herself was just so... bland, uninteresting to me. Definitely not a cliche character, but one that was so deviated that it didn't really even matter.

Oh, I know what's up. The ceiling. The sky. Birds. Clouds. The sun. Space. And, most importantly, The Hole.

All joking aside, You've probably played at least one game you hated, right?