"Awards" tab?

Charmanderson

Please, please build on this.  If this topic doesn't reach the conclusion that an unholy alliance of Batman, Steve and Kaguya have arisen, attempted a coup, and damaged the site in the process... I'll be gravely disappointed.

I guess we'll just have to see, huh?  :ph34r:

The biggest problem with reaching such a conclusion is that, of the 3, only Kaguya has posted in this thread, and even he isn't reading it right now. I propose Nosebleed, Charmanderson and I stage the coup instead.

Edit: Re-read your post and realized I read it wrong the first time. Nevertheless, I stand by my idea of actually staging a coup. >:-D

Edit2: In fact, our coup could be a coup against Kaguya, Steve, and Batman's coup, a sort of counter-coup, if you will! I doubt I've ever said the word coup so many times in a single sentence before.

The biggest problem with reaching such a conclusion is that, of the 3, only Kaguya has posted in this thread, and even he isn't reading it right now. I propose Nosebleed, Charmanderson and I stage the coup instead.

Edit: Re-read your post and realized I read it wrong the first time. Nevertheless, I stand by my idea of actually staging a coup. >:-D

Et tu Flutterz?

Then let it be war between our houses.

Et tu Flutterz?

Then let it be war between our houses.

an-BringItOn.gif

I shall defend to the end that this was no accident, it was a feature ready to be launched, the tab was just the beginning , the maintenance warning is just for them to actually implement the feature to the site as Tay said earlier that it would be coming today

I have a pic for you too!

i-had-fun-once.jpg

Wait, i was typing my answer before Tay commented (yes i type really slow in my cellphone) and now i'm confused with coup's inside coup's.. oh god, this is Inception all over again

Especially because in a "Would you rather?" post I said i would worship Kaguya as a goddes so that would lead to me being part of her coup and then to be part of your coup i would have to be an insider on their coup making me a double-agent

Wait, i was typing my answer before Tay commented (yes i type really slow in my cellphone) and now i'm confused with coup's inside coup's.. oh god, this is Inception all over again

Especially because in a "Would you rather?" post I said i would worship Kaguya as a goddes so that would lead to me being part of her coup and then to be part of your coup i would have to be an insider on their coup making me a double-agent

You don't know it yet but the reason you said that was so that you could gain their trust and work as a double agent for us! You might think this coup is a spur of the moment thing inspired by Tay's post, but in truth months of work have gone into making this possible!

It all makes sense now, this whole thing goes way back before i even joined the forum, i was pulled into this by you so that i could become the double-agent you needed and the reason i don't remember all this is because Kaguya brainwashed as soon as I became her servant, but it's all coming back now

Well then, you leave me with no choice.

I hereby declare martial law on the whole nation on Fuwanovel.

With my android minions I shall put an end to those coup d'état, track down the rebels, and make a dystopian realm out of this place. All worship Big Tay Brother.

8YtCi6B.png

I officially name Down as Fuwanovel's first (and likely last) sheriff.  Protect the cause, brother.

Well then, you leave me with no choice.

I hereby declare martial law on the whole nation on Fuwanovel.

With my android minions I shall put an end to those coup d'état, track down the rebels, and make a dystopian realm out of this place. All worship Big Tay Brother.

8YtCi6B.png

Stand. Bow. Sit.

Oh boy, I'm looking forward to this now.

Thanks!  I hope it'll be awesome.

It seems the time for subtleties has ended!

Members of fuwa! I beseech you to take up arms against this tyrant and his minions! Do not hesitate to destroy their androids, and do not hesitate to break the website! If it is war they want then we shall GIVE IT TO THEM! If we cannot be free on this website, then we will take it down with us! Stand up for your rights! Stand up for your freedom! Stand up for lolis!!!

TO BATTLE!

rena.jpg

NOOOOOO, MELLOW! MAN DOWN! MAN DOWN! YOU FILTHY MACHINES! Come on Lolis, don't let this man's death be in vain, ATTACK! Have no mercy! do not hesitate to kill your enemys for they are nothing more than soulless machines wanting no more than the misery of those you care about! They shall be destroyed for the sake of our leader, Flutterz.