"Awards" tab?

Charmanderson

Ooh! Do we have a new coder for the site who already messed up and made some weird new tab appear?

Seems plausible enough. I'm taking bets, people!

X 1.5 if it's a new coder messing up

X 1.3 if it's intentional

I may also take alternate bets, their value will go way up in case you're right!

Oh a new feature ! seems interesting !

*Most likely the fuwapocalypse 4.0*

So awards it is ! Mmmh .. I'm very competitive, that might not be a good thing for me ...  mwhahaha, Ima get everthing !

Prepare to faito !

If someone messed up Tay wouldn't brush it off this lightly. I'm betting on intentional.

And hoping for lolis.

Ah, but a coder messing up so soon after the latest Fuwapocalypse could cause some panic, so rather than admit it, he is just pretending it's some new feature. ;)

Ah, but a coder messing up so soon after the latest Fuwapocalypse could cause some panic, so rather than admit it, he is just pretending it's some new feature. ;)

Dang it, I unfortunately coded a new link to an unknown feature, What to do .. !!! Keep calm ... keep calm ...let's brush it off and pretend it's intentionnal.

That would totally work 

Dang it, I unfortunately coded a new link to an unknown feature, What to do .. !!! Keep calm ... keep calm ...let's brush it off and pretend it's intentionnal.

That would totally work 

Apparently it would - everyone on this thread believes it's intentional, even though there's no proof that it isn't an accident. :D

EDIT: See, now there's a maintenance warning, something is obviously broken. ;)

If that was the case he would've said something like "It's a feature that will be coming soon, no need to worry about it now" instead of teasing us

If that was the case he would've said something like "It's a feature that will be coming soon, no need to worry about it now" instead of teasing us

But then it'd be obvious that something went wrong - since the feature isn't ready but people can already see it. :P

By the way, if you go to your profile there's an awards tab there too!

Apparently it would - everyone on this thread believes it's intentional, even though there's no proof that it isn't an accident. :D

EDIT: See, now there's a maintenance warning, something is obviously broken. ;)

Please, please build on this.  If this topic doesn't reach the conclusion that an unholy alliance of Batman, Steve and Kaguya have arisen, attempted a coup, and damaged the site in the process... I'll be gravely disappointed.

I guess we'll just have to see, huh?  :ph34r: