Grisaia no kajitsu anime

aznxa21

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The anime is in development for 4 years now, do you think they're half assing it and it will be rushed as hell in the end?

4 years for a VN adaptation sounds good to me. Most bad VN adaptations were released a year or less after the VN was out.

Regardless of how long the production takes it can still turn into crap. It's all a matter of how they're adapting it. Do you really expect a harem ending? I don't. And that's where things will change. Wether they change for the better or the worse is what we can't know.

4 years sounds good but only the final product will tell if it was worth it or not.

I don't have any high expectations for it for now but of course I'll check it out. Little Busters taught me to never have high expectations about an anime adaptation or a vn ever again.

They'll probably only adapt the first Grisaia and then leave it at that or just not give it a clear ending. I can see it turning into crap like Little Busters did.

Nonetheless I'll watch it just for the sake of it.

Maybe it'll turn to be like Yosuga no Sora, everyone gets there own little arc. 

4 years in production for that? I highly doubt it. Though i would be happy if it were of course~

It is very unlikely that the anime has actually been in production for 4 years. Sure they announced it then but production probably didn't start then. Well they might have done small things like character designs and stuff but the actual anime production is not going to have been in motion that long.

It is very unlikely that the anime has actually been in production for 4 years. Sure they announced it then but production probably didn't start then. Well they might have done small things like character designs and stuff but the actual anime production is not going to have been in motion that long.

Well it wasn't claimed by me. Although i do find it odd that it was in production for so long but i had no reasons to object what DeadIEnd said.

But you also have movies like Kizumonogatari who have been anounced for some years now to be in production and keep getting pushed back so it's impossible to know how long these things can take.

If you can quantify expectations for anime on a scale of 1 to 5 mine would be a 2.5. Completely neutral. Then it either goes up or down.

If you have high expectations you might get disappointed which is not a nice feeling. If you don't expect anything then you probably won't even give the anime a try. So i'll stay neutral and see how the anime makes me feel without me having pre determined feelings for it

Dammit! i HAVENT PLAYED THE VN YET!!! Better start it soon =.=

Guess were in the same boat, haven't really gotten up to it yet either and I'm already in the middle of a VN.

I'm just wondering what kind of anime they will make with a VN like this, who do you think the main heroine is gonna be, because you know the anime will have to choose just one. 

I just want it to air already. I really want to see Amane, Yuuji and Kazuki in motion the most, and hear Yuuji's voice acting, even if it's done by DEEN or JC Staff. 

...Okay, maybe I kinda took it too far with the studios. But my point is, no matter how the anime will turn out, just watching it will be an experience by itself for me since I'm a huge fan of the VN.