Hey there!

Valashu

I registered a few months back to be able to read a topic but was now thinking to properly introduce myself. Name is Valashu  pleasure to meet you! 
I have been browsing Fuwanovel stock for a while now but now that I am steadily learning Japanese here in Tokyo I was thinking of involving myself a bit more with the community. My goal is to reach a decent enough level in Japanese to not only play the mountains of (yet) untranslated vn's but to also involve myself with Fuwanovel projects and contribute my time to help translating more vn's into English.

I like all kinds of vn's but my current favorite would be Grisaia no Kajitsu, although I am also having a lot of fun with Kamidori atm (apples and oranges tho). I don't have genres I particularly hate as of yet, besides the more obvious ones that isn't in my part of town (like BL related stuff). As for characters stereotypes I find myself going for the route that seems least obvious to work in the setting. If a heroine truly hates the main character throughout the common route for example I am tempted to go for that one first. I also like the childhood and tsundere heroines, again I certainly don't hate a stereotype heroine since they all have their own charm. Be it loli's or sister characters i am completely fine with both of them.

Thanks for your time :)

You want to learn japanese and be fan translator, a noble goal indeed. I am learning japanese as well and reading untranslated vn's.

When you feel like reading a untranslated vn. You should should ask a recommendation from Clephas^^ He has loads of knownledge on that field. He has made a Topic for it as well.

Welcome to fuwanovel brother~~

Welcome to fuwanovel!

Being able to read untranslated VNs is like opening the doors to the paradise, there is about as many interesting titles released a month as translated in a year.

And I'm envious of you learning Japanese in Tokyo, as I learn it in my country but I will get a half a year in Japan.

Enjoy your stay and がんばって