Hey Everyone

Circadianfive

Hi everyone

Just wanted to introduce myself because it seems to be the polite thing to do :D, I've played a few visual novels but thanks to this site I've been able to access so much more and my new laptop (which was a very needed present for christmas) will now be filled with VN's. I've just started playing Grisaia no Kajitsu and I'm already hooked.

I was just wondering are there any VN's based on pro wrestling or martial arts because both subjects are interest to me (as I am training to be a pro wrestler).

Welcome to the forums! Yeah, I'm not aware of any VNs specifically aimed at wrestling. The closest I've seen is the detailed descriptions of samurai battles/sword fighting tactics in Narahara Ittetsu's works, most notably Hanachirasu (translated) and Soukou Akki Muramasa (not translated).

There is some iai use in Shinigami no Testament... Ayakashibito has a significant amount of martial arts (one of the main antagonists is a serious badass)... Yurikago yori Tenshi Made has some really vicious martial arts use... the Akatsuki no Goei games' have a significant amount of martial-arts related material...  Shuumatsu Shoujo Gensou Alicematic goes pretty deep into the world of sword-wielding martial arts...

VNs with pro-wrestling in them are nonexistent as far as I can tell.  All those above have serious martial arts as a part of the game, but none of them are entirely focused on them.  Completely sports or martial arts focused vns are rare, to say the least.