Isaac

Saddest VN moment?

Muv Luv Alternative

The fight against the Superior. Meiya telling Takeru that he has no choice but to shoot her, after he realizes that everyone else is dead.

Muv Luv Alternative

The fight against the Superior. Meiya telling Takeru that he has no choice but to shoot her, after he realizes that everyone else is dead.

oh god.....The memories of reading that. 

LB!'s post-refrain

Riki waking up in da hospital with Rin in the corner holding her knees. Super sad, but also one of the best bittersweets cuz of all the thematics of their friends doing the magical timeloop crap in order to let the two be strong enough to live on their own.

Then it becomes the most BS VN moment 3 seconds later cuz yeah hurr durr JK, you two becomes stronger than strong and so we can reverse time narcolepsy go poof brah ERRBODY LIVES!@#

Also, G-Senjou... 

When "Kyosuke's Father" sacrifices itself for his "son"... Man, that was sad, but also is one of the most manly scenes that I've ever seen.

Gonzou´s death is imo pretty overrated. Let us remember that he is for most of the part responsible for most of Kyousuke´s anguish. He lived as scum, and one good deed is not going to fix it.

Umineko is the only thing to date that has really made me cry my eyes out. There were a lot of instances, but the biggest two are in episode 8, the scene just before the tea party and the very last scene. G Senjou no Maou's epilogue hit me pretty hard too.

judge by my avatar)Well,srsly,

MLA

Meiya's death.Man,I've read a bunch of vn's after that,and discovered that i cannot cry anymore after that one.Also got depressed hard for week,shutted up in my room and improvising on piano and reading another's people opinions about that VN.

But there's another mentions too

Katawa Shoujo

Lilly route epilogue.Was my first vn route ever,so i've discovered my own senses,by crying out loud.Was shocked at first:P,because at that time no media can got me running tears.

Clannad

Kotomi route.Dont know why but it hit me pretty hard.Was my 3rd vn outta there.

And I wanna asy,that in cryscenes good soundtrack is  necessary.Really,like 40% of overall emotional expression came from music.I've discovered that sometimes unbearably sad moment can get not so touching just because of bad sound use(hello utawarerumono).

Also,pacing and story buildup is necessary too.In MLA we saw brilliantly directed scene(just my opinion)

And if you ever feel depressed-Majikoi is love,Majikoi is life.

LB!'s post-refrain

Riki waking up in da hospital with Rin in the corner holding her knees. Super sad, but also one of the best bittersweets cuz of all the thematics of their friends doing the magical timeloop crap in order to let the two be strong enough to live on their own.

Then it becomes the most BS VN moment 3 seconds later cuz yeah hurr durr JK, you two becomes stronger than strong and so we can reverse time narcolepsy go poof brah ERRBODY LIVES!@#

Rewrite Shizuru end

What a complete downer ending mang. Errbody dies!@# And Kotarou turns into a fking tree. WTF.

Symphonic Rain Lise

Just seeing the poor kawaii Lise end up in the hospital losing her memory cuz of big bad Grave ;-;. Fk Grave.

Narcissu, no doubt.

The ending is just heartbreaking, you just hopelessly watch Setsumi walk into the sea to die, knowing that nothing you could say will actually help her or change the fact that she is dying anyway.

G-Senjou no Maou's true end:

When Kyousuke covered for Haru. And their reunion after he served his time in jail.

He turned deredere after being tsun for so long.

Little Busters

Spoiler

When Masato, Kengo and Kyousuke said goodbye to Riki. I never cried that much in my entire life before. When that CG with Kyousuke came up.... omg.

Also worth mentioning from Rewrite

Spoiler

Akanes Route ending.

EDIT: Forgot a (for me) very sad Umineko moment

Spoiler

During Tea Party 7, when Yomitsu Hirasaka Corruption starts to play and especially the scene where Rudolf talks to George who is completely shocked about his uncle being able to kill his entire family for money. I don't know why but the voice acting from both George and Rudolf paired with the OST just broke me completely.

KnS 2

Spoiler

One of the bad ends where Yukiko kills Yukari, assumes her personality and the MC visits her in the hospital afterwards. I was a complete trainwreck for a few days after that, it was just way too cruel in so many ways.

I have the same feelings about clannad as you xD Also the end of Harukas route in homeward was so sad. And although I don't consider school days a VN (I consider it more an "interactive anime) so many people do so I shall put it here: when "she" had to leave. Sad me.

I'd have to say Fate/Stay Night, some of the parts were damn bitter ...

Mostly Saber scenes, and especially the Saber Alter when she got stabbed ... holy fuck I can't wait to see that scene in its utmost animated flesh in the 3rd movie

Muv-Luv Alternative, a whole bunch of scenes for various reasons, those who read this VN would know.

Tomoyo After, the true ending.

I was about to post a bunch of 'everybody dies' moments because I generally have a thing for them, but I/O made me realize that 'sole survivor' type moments are 10x better, they're just so beautifully tragic :sachi:      :kosame::kosame::kosame:      :komari::

Add in I/O's wonderful Subnetwork track,

and we've got ourselves an S-grade tragedy revelation scene:

Spoiler

TYzIJ2W.png (791×591)

r3uXwSa.png (793×591)
✓Everybody dies but the innocent cutie, who then goes on to succeed the previous Leader. D'awwww, how poetic :wafuu:

Y'know, when Yumi first popped up in Route A I thought she would just be l0ljustAnotherSideCharacter, but man, her role really bumps up with each route huh >.>