Walkure Romanze & Clover Days

Novel21

I'm so going to be busy playing Walkure Romanze and Clover Days, lucky I have a lot of free time to play VN.

I don't have time to play Pokemon Scarlet and it's going to take break from it. 

I'm happy I finally can play Walkure Romanze and Clover Days. 

For to be honest I never expected someone complete translation of Walkure Romanze. 

I'm curious so how Walkure Romanze are and hope translation are good. 

It's seems we are getting more VN translate in English and I'm happy for that😀

I'm grateful to who ever so translated Walkure Romanze. 

1 hour ago, Erogamer said:

Not really into the setting of Walkure Romanze. I will try Clover Day's. While it looks like just another fluffy Moege, I remember the comedy being good and it looks like there is some emotional drama in it.

I like VN so have emotional drama in it, so I'm going to like Clover Days. 

4 hours ago, Clephas said:

Walkure Romanze is pretty good except for the H, which is a bit intrusive.  Downside is that the protagonist is a bit too much of a side-character in many of the paths.

What really, so it's not much different from anime. I'm going to give it a try anyway. 

1 hour ago, Novel21 said:

What really, so it's not much different from anime. I'm going to give it a try anyway. 

Never said it was bad, it is actually a gem.  I just thought the H was - typical of a lot of that era's VNs - intrusive and excessive at times.  I also tend to prefer VNs where the protagonist is the central role or at the very least equal with the heroine on all levels.  While there are a few paths (in the fandisc and in the main game) where he is central, the one that is considered canon has him being basically a side-character.  

If I had to compare this game to another one, it would be Aokana, because Aokana was modeled after it in concept.  This game is executed better though.

Edit: I used to make wall of text posts about stuff like this, but I just don't have that kind of energy in me anymore.  

59 minutes ago, Clephas said:

Never said it was bad, it is actually a gem.  I just thought the H was - typical of a lot of that era's VNs - intrusive and excessive at times.  I also tend to prefer VNs where the protagonist is the central role or at the very least equal with the heroine on all levels.  While there are a few paths (in the fandisc and in the main game) where he is central, the one that is considered canon has him being basically a side-character.  

If I had to compare this game to another one, it would be Aokana, because Aokana was modeled after it in concept.  This game is executed better though.

Edit: I used to make wall of text posts about stuff like this, but I just don't have that kind of energy in me anymore.  

I never knew Aokana was modeled after Walkure Romanze, it surprise me. 

No wonder artwork feel so similar. 

1 hour ago, Clephas said:

I can do with bad/intrusive H scenes, but that other point... I've come to be unable to stand this over time and I consume a lot less of JP goods because of this overarching trend. Gem or not, that alone makes it not for me anymore. Too bad but thanks for letting me know.

1 minute ago, Erogamer said:

I started Clover Day's and already in just the beginning I have found many examples of mistranslations, or text that was just lazily left out. Looks like the TL checker was worthless or they didn't have one.

What really, that's sad to hear, can you which possible share few examples. 

For Clover Day's translation, I should say that you should try to find the mistranslations by yourself anyway, seeing that the mistranslations may not be noticeable if you didn't fluent in Japan nor you'll be understand why it's the mistranslation in the first place. Regardless, have fun playing Clover Day's if you decided to do so.

Edited by littleshogun