Hullo

Ecreth

Just a quick introduction post :3

I'm Ecreth, a newbie who finally decided to join Fuwanovel's forum after shamelessly downloading every VN that stumbled onto her path.
At the moment I'm playing Second Reproduction and enjoying it even if the girl is such a MS.

Hope we'll get along!

Welcome to the forums! It's good to have you. I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here, fuwa is mostly made up of warm and friendly people.

I hope to see you around.

how should i know that you ain't a dude like almost all people here are and there is somethings even girls like for example kawaai girl pictures

Well, the personal pronoun she used in her introduction might have keyed you in. :rolleyes:

Hey there, welcome to the forums! I like your avatar XD

As a fellow female, I'm interested in whether you mostly play vn aimed at women or aimed at men? Personally I mostly play those with a male target audience, as well as some BL titles. Not a fan of otome games!

Huge mass-reply post because guys you are all so nice I don't even

welcome to the forum

Thanks! :)

*accidentally devours the lolis along with the donuts and fails to notice* Welcome...

*Looks at the blood stains on her shoes* Thank you!

Welcome to the forums! It's good to have you. I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here, fuwa is mostly made up of warm and friendly people.

I hope to see you around.

Well, the personal pronoun she used in her introduction might have keyed you in. :rolleyes:

I'm sure I'll enjoy my stay, too :) Thanks!

Welcome to tha forums.  your soul is now forfeit  I hope that your stay here is enjoyable.

I thought I had already sold it to my fandoms Thanks, I'm sure it will be!

Welcome and have fun and ^_^.

And Nosebleed from where are the lolis

I'll sure do! :3

Hey there, welcome to the forums! I like your avatar XD

As a fellow female, I'm interested in whether you mostly play vn aimed at women or aimed at men? Personally I mostly play those with a male target audience, as well as some BL titles. Not a fan of otome games!

Thanks(x2)! The avatar was the first image that I found in my "random" folder xD
I try to balance them... I like otome games, but most of the protagonists are such HUGE Mary Sues, and playing a game while you just want to puch the girl in the face is kinda complicated. I haven't played a lot of BL games, but it's just because I didn't find any interesting titles.
Anyway, my favourite men-aimed VN is Katawa Shoujo. Yours?