Would you rather...?

Damonkala

• 2 weeks later...

2. I'm not interested in having sex with people, but I could use the fighting as a training method of sorts. 

1- Join the kaguya faction

2- pledge alliance to KNIGHT.

Also, let's remember to not put anything too disgusting here people. It's minor trolling, but trolling nonetheless.

1, obviously. I already live a life of near isolation anyway, and think of all the discoveries I could make! I would feel very priviliged, being able to see things no other human could. Assuming I had a way to stay alive, anyway.

1- eat a pizza

2- get a lover

I'd pick the normal income, simply because being rich kind of makes you a target.

1. Become a symbol of fear and hatred in order to save people and change things

2. Become a symbol of justice and truth in order maintain the status quo

Best I could think of on the spot.

2, since pain is important so you can tell what hurts, while fear's survival benefits can be replaced simply with rationality.

1. Be able to regulate your own absolute temperature with no ill effects (like feeling feverish) --> never have to feel hot or cold, can never freeze to death

or

2. Be able to change how gravity can affect you at will --> "flying" super jumps, can't die from falling, slam dunks all day

are you asking if id rather be western or asian or be with someone of those choices, or eat food from those general areas, or destroy the referred to areas with my laser beam eyes i don't get the question.

find a 100 dollars on the ground

or

find  a cure for stupidity

Cure for stupidity. I'd use it on anyone who tries to get near me. Then my life would go back to being full isolation, not only near isolation. Those were some good days~

1- become the protagonist of Chaos; Head

2- become the most average person in the whole world.

natto is the obvious choice, my taste for things is rather unusual so i might even like it

would u flip a coin with these 2 posible outcomes?

lose one random part of your body (it can be literally anything) AND/OR every wish u had would be granted for the rest of your life

yes or no?