Would you rather...?

Damonkala

1_ get a gun

2_get a sword

SWORD why because it's awsome

1. you are in am incest relation ship secretly when you are together with your wife

2.your wife got raped and did not tell you (she got a big stomach for handling this kind off things) and she got the rapist baby and telling you that it's yours and you will never know the true story

what do you prefer

1. iam fine with incest when you look at french history or any other royal family its mainly incest that keeps the family running.

they and there stupid honoring the royal bloodline and stuff.

and now to repost the qeustion i asked before.

1.become blind 

or

2.become deaf

(reason you got abducted by aliens and they made you chose)

(please ignore langue barrier here)

(I think this was asked before) 2 becoming blind has various implications in my life, at least while i'm deaf i won't be annoyed by people's mumblings and i can move around freely.

1 Always have daytime

2 Always have nighttime

Note: all temperature and weather phenomena occur just as they would during those times.

1:digimon what use does a water gun have when you can have a special digital monster pet that fights for you.

1.be young forever (no aging) but stuck at the age of 12

or

2.age very fast and be old forever (elderly pains not included)

1:digimon what use does a water gun have when you can have a special digital monster pet that fights for you.

1.be young forever (no aging) but stuck at the age of 12

or

2.age very fast and be old forever (elderly pains not included)

as long as i can have an ID card do i take number 1 

1.Ethernal Winter (-20C) you have a stove that runs on wood that you need to chop wood for and you have a jacket

2.Ethernal Summer (40C) no aircon or anything cooling

as long as i can have an ID card do i take number 1 

1.Ethernal Winter (-20C) you have a stove that runs on wood that you need to chop wood for and you have a jacket

2.Ethernal Summer (40C) no aircon or anything cooling

1, winter for sure, I love the cold and the heat is just miserable. Plus you get to be all manly with chopping your own trees down for firewood.

1: Have a tree in your front yard that makes you live as long as it does/die when it dies.

or

2: Have a turtle with same conditions as the tree.

2 i dont wanna turn blind for seeing a solar eclipse and those things happen more often then a passing by meteor.

1.trade in your remaining life for a special power/skill

or 

2.trade in power's/skills for a longer life

1) because I don't get into enough fights to warrant having such skills as a fighter.  Plus being decent opens the path to improvement!

1_Breath rainbows that when touched cause living creatures to burst into stars and confetti.

2_Shoot lava from your eyes (it doesn't burn you).

1 why would you even chose 2? I can make people explode into confetti, i don't need anything else, my life would be complete.

1 Always wear skintight clothes (if i had to define the tightness, you could probably see your own nipples' shape through it)

2 Always wear extremely loose clothes (imagine a shirt that covers your thights and maybe your knees if you're really short)

1 Always wear skintight clothes (if i had to define the tightness, you could probably see your own nipples' shape through it)

2 Always wear extremely loose clothes (imagine a shirt that covers your thights and maybe your knees if you're really short)

well i will answer number 1 here becasue what sexy beast don't want to show off his pride (nipples)

1.no micro processor

2.no networks and human relations (ethernet and phones included)

As long as I can magically get VNs on my computer, I'll just go with no networks.

1_Get an awesome theme song for yourself and be known as a hero in the whole world

2_Get a great room with all you need to survive for 100 years without working, with food and drinks that magically appear out of nowhere and a great internet connection.

2)  Not even a choice.  I don't need other people to rejoice at my existence, and I can always make a theme song for myself if I so desire.  If I can enjoy the rest of my life without working or worrying about...well anything, then why the fuck not!

1_Gain $500.00 (or your regional equivalent) every hour for the rest of your life, and cause a blight of disease on a random country.

2_Lose 80% of your remaining lifespan and save a country currently blighted by disease and famine.

• 1 month later...