lesson: how a computer starts explained

Sioxz

here is a little lesson that i had with my uncle i though i should share it's just a basic description on the units nothing more nothing less

First Bootloaders

the bootloader task is to check if the units are working Etc"cpu grafics antennas ram memory and such genneraly all units in the computer" and the Boot them upp if they are working (give them power to start)

on the computer it moves the OS to the memory i guess it does the same on Android wich makes so that some Companys can lock the bootloader so it won't boot any other files then there files.
there is almost always 2 layers off boot loaders 1 that is hardcoded in the Hardware and 1 that is software bootloader wich you can often change (i have done this).

do you get the genneral idea from a bootloader?

Q. yup, only thing i didn't know was that there where 2 layers and that one of them was hardcoded and therefor could not be changed.

that becasue you always need to have a bootloader to use the units in the computer if you don't have the Firstbootloader you can't do anything
you need to boot the units (give the power) or else the computer wont work now will it
thats the mission off the first boot loader the hardcoded/burnt in one.

Q. yeah i knew that much. just not that it was split into 2 parts.

Well lets start with Bios now

well BIOS stands for Basic input output system wich makes so that you can interact with the computer even if you don't have an OS that handles that installed is like the name says.

Next Recoverys (android mostly)

is like Bios for Android but you can do much more things in here like flash files from the Internal/external SD card and Wipe you phone Cache and other thing and the make system recoverys.

now lets start with the Kernels.

Kernels are called the core.
and they handle how much power each unit gets.

the Kernel handles Output/input requests from Applications and comunicates with the harware so that the software reqest can be done.

also handles I/O requests to the Memory (you can change how these are handled in Linux and Android)

we need some yuri in here as well

sample_805f48a790d2fdb3257577b9841b57566

Read this for the yuri first.

But secondly i can now brag to my friends that i know how a computer starts and then get discarded from society (if i wasn't already).

well i am happy that you learned something new if you have any question just shoot them and this is just basic information that none off my class mates know but they should as they are the biggest computer game geeks i have meet