Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Denounce them to the United Nations! Internet access is an internationaly recognized human right! I support your cause as someone who used to have that done to him. Bro empathy!

>Lives in Europe

>Denounce them to the US

wat

Oh that, still nothing shocking from his works

I DON'T CARE, THAT WAS JUST WRONG!

Seath

Recently, thanks to this thread and a couple other VN's I've been reading, I've realized I love small chests.  Of course big tits make me kinda stare if she's really hot, but that Loli-type 18+ girls just make me HHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

And also that I like my girls shy and submissive.  I don't want them trying to drag me out around to clubs.  I like to stay at home so shy works well for me.  And I'm a lightly sadistic(Also recently realized) person, so submissive is also excellent! 

43072902.jpg

Breasts have never really bothered me that much as long as they weren't too ridiculously proportioned. I like them well enough, but I have always been more of an ass man.

anime-ecchi-girls-cute-1085005.jpeg

43072902.jpg

Breasts have never really bothered me that much as long as they weren't too ridiculously proportioned. I like them well enough, but I have always been more of an ass man.

anime-ecchi-girls-cute-1085005.jpeg

Huehuehue  one of us... one of us... hurray for loli.

In my mind I'm playing "Another One Bites The Dust". 

Alright, I gotta respond to like, EVERYONE now, so look next to the spoiler tags and see if you see your name.  It means I'm responding to you.  You should read it anyways guys, they're interesting!

Tankhedgehog

Hey, If I helped you do a bit of introspection on yourself and you become better because of it, I'm happy!

And I texture, the smell, and the taste of pickles.  I live in America sooooo, I guess it's the Western version I hate.

I skipped a lot of posts to reply to this, but the pickle gods were calling me, urging me to respond. and my response is:

I thought... I thought we were friends...

</3

Isn't that nearly always the case with NTR? The whole point is about them being stolen, and they can't get stolen if they don't get into it.

You seem to be missing something fundamental here:

It's semi-rape if the girl isn't already involved with anyone, but ends up getting into it. It's Netori if the protagonist is the rapist and the girl is involved with someone else, and its Netorare (NTR) if the protagonist is that someone else, and we watch the girl get stolen.

Semi-rape is good (when I don't feel like watching super-vanilla stuff). Netori is whatever, I don't really like it, but i can look past it if the art is really good. Netorare (NTR) is horrible, and I hope all of it is eradicated from the face of the planet in as thorough and gruesome a way as possible

Hopefully that cleared things up

I hate my phone.

I'm checking all this from work, which means I'm forced to use Internet Explorer. Every time I refresh a window, there's a 2 in 3 chance that it'll crash and I'll have to restart the whole explorer. 

In addition, the wi-fi is horrible so it gets disconnected and reconnected at least once a minute, bugging any message I was writting.

Worst of all, though, is the shame of having to use Internet Explorer T_T

You seem to be missing something fundamental here:

It's semi-rape if the girl isn't already involved with anyone, but ends up getting into it. It's Netori if the protagonist is the rapist and the girl is involved with someone else, and its Netorare (NTR) if the protagonist is that someone else, and we watch the girl get stolen.

Semi-rape is good (when I don't feel like watching super-vanilla stuff). Netori is whatever, I don't really like it, but i can look past it if the art is really good. Netorare (NTR) is horrible, and I hope all of it is eradicated from the face of the planet in as thorough and gruesome a way as possible

Hopefully that cleared things up

I understand the difference between Neotare and Netori, thank you very much. But basically, it's not that you particularly like the semi-finalsrape, but rather dislike the breaking-a-couple-apart of NTR. Specifically the prospect of being on the receiving end of it.

I'm checking all this from work, which means I'm forced to use Internet Explorer. Every time I refresh a window, there's a 2 in 3 chance that it'll crash and I'll have to restart the whole explorer. 

In addition, the wi-fi is horrible so it gets disconnected and reconnected at least once a minute, bugging any message I was writting.

Worst of all, though, is the shame of having to use Internet Explorer T_T

And I thought I was the only one who had to be put through using I.E at work.

We are brothers in arms, Jun. D:

I am literally in the same situation aside from the wi-fi issues.

And I thought I was the only one who had to be put through using I.E at work.

We are brothers in arms, Jun. D:

I am literally in the same situation aside from the wi-fi issues.

*Yandere mode activated* But I'm the only brother you need...

(Would find a yandere picture, but on the phone :( )

Besides, sometimes people steal the good PC and I'll be stuck with I.E too.