Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

I don't know about Russian, but as a Dutchie who learned German in high school I think that the stereotype that German sounds rough and aggressive is completely untrue. On the contrary, sometimes German can sound very poetic. I think this stereotype was mainly planted by angry nazi's in WWII movies though.

the stereotype was also likely progressed by several German death metal bands, after all, they make every language sound incredibly vicious, i also have to agree with German sounding quite poetic, my german grandfather lives with me and has introduced me to a lot of german writers

the stereotype was also likely progressed by several German death metal bands, after all, they make every language sound incredibly vicious, i also have to agree with German sounding quite poetic, my german grandfather lives with me and has introduced me to a lot of german writers

Speaking of German poetry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs474lPgO54&list=UUZruXl3NGG2CML_ANCYBqMg

I'm looking at the list of summer anime, and I can't find it.

Edit: It's not a summer anime. It's "to be announced".

Really? A friend showed it to me, and I think I read "summer anime list" around there. But maeby they aren't set in stone. In the end, I was surprised to see it so early.

Another vn2anime adaption???

What a joke, i dont want Grisaia become one of those shitty adaption(IMO Demonbane,Majikoi,Shuffle and others)

If it really happens i hope it will have a good quality, like Clannad or Kanon(IMO).

It's not a moe game by Key and animated by KyoAni, so it can't be good.

Sigh.....well i do hope it will be good. I watched Majikoi be4 readin the vn btw,and my otaku friend recommended readin the vn cuz the anime is horrible.

Ain't that the truth.

Buttttt watched till the end cuz i want to hear Yuu asakawa,Yuko goto n Itou shizuka voice.They should have more Anime role, i missed them. I hope Yuko goto is healthy now. Her voce in A-1 sounds painful.

Sigh.....well i do hope it will be good. I watched Majikoi be4 readin the vn btw,and my otaku friend recommended readin the vn cuz the anime is horrible.

The anime wasn't horrible, it was an abomination. I should make spam accounts on myanimelist to upvote the review that gives it a 2, and downvote to the ground the heretic fool that gives it an 8.

The anime wasn't horrible, it was an abomination. I should make spam accounts on myanimelist to upvote the review that gives it a 2, and downvote to the ground the heretic fool that gives it an 8.

you deserve love sir however it will be creepy, ill give you a like instead.