Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Exactly, but I don't. It's my choice that my name is like this. (I think capital letters in the middle of a name look hideous)

Tiagofvarela and TiagoFVarela are pronounced differently, so they clearly aren't the same name. 

You care about pronunciation even though you are eating up the spaces between the words ?

They're clearly different.

One has spaces and the other doesn't.

One can be read differently and the other can't. 

Spanish, Brazilian and Portuguese people all read my name right the first time. It's one of my ways to distinguish them from others.

They're still the same name. If someone saw you here, and then saw you somewhere else where you used space, they'd probably be able to make the connection.

And everyone would read it correctly if it were "Tiago F Valera."

Leaving aside Tiago's naming sense,

I just finished the whole of Kara no Kyoukai, including the epilogue and bonuses. It was a wonderful ride and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The animation quality was definitely one of the best I have seen till now. The plot was amazing as expected from type-moon and Nasu. 

There was one thing that I'm confused about.

At the end of movie-7, Kokutou sees that Shiki has killed Lio and he says that he can't forgive her but that he will bear her sins. Then he says that he will kill her, so that she won't be alone until the day she dies. So does that mean that Kokutou will kill Shiki in the far future or what ?

They're still the same name. If someone saw you here, and then saw you somewhere else where you used space, they'd probably be able to make the connection.

As I said, while my name is Tiago. Tiago F Varela, calling me Tiag is fine if you don't know better. I chose Tiagofvarela because TiagoFVarela looks hideous to me and because I want a name I can use everywhere.

They stop being the same name when they aren't equal in the amount of key strokes and spaces and letters. Just try to understand that Carlos Fernando Luís Maria Victor Miguel Rafael Gabriel Gonzaga Xavier Francisco de Assis José Simão is different from Carlosfernandoluísmariavictormiguelrafaelgabrielgonzagaxavierfranciscodeassisjosésimão.

And everyone would read it correctly if it were "Tiago F Valera."

I think noone would read it correctly if it were that.

I was saying that you aren't showing the spaces between your name(first and last name), so how could you expect someone to pronounce it properly.

I don't. People call me Tiag when I haven't told them how to pronounce it yet. Afterwards I tell them how it is.

When I initially wrote this name I had no idea people read it like that. I don't mind, but I'd rather have people I often talk to call me by the correct name.

I don't. People call me Tiag when I haven't told them how to pronounce it yet. Afterwards I tell them how it is.

When I initially wrote this name I had no idea people read it like that. I don't mind, but I'd rather have people I often talk to call me by the correct name.

Well I guess you aren't lazy like me and don't mind introducing yourself every time. As you wish .....

So I've been lurking for right around 100 pages now, enjoying your banter and updates (obviously until the latter got moved), and something has been eating away at me enough to make me create an account. KosakiFag, where's your avatar from?

A c-confession!?

She's Dark Lord Satella from the Rance series.

Ahh, I figured it had to do with Rance given your "ranting" about Alicesoft, but I just couldn't find her... Luckily I was already planning on playing at least Quest once I get around to finishing all the routes for Sharin no Kuni (minus Sachi<3).

You plan to go through Quest in JAP? Goodluck man.

She shows up in III too.

What rant?