Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

I meant the whole magic alchemy thing. It's not enough that you stopped an entire gang full of immortal genocidal maniacs, now you've got a new plot pulled right out the ass. It's okay if you liked the first season an awful lot, but I found I was enjoying it better until the subplot turned into a main plot.

FMA's take on "magic" has a novelty of its own, mixing up different cliche's i.e. bending and transmutation circles along with (especially) the premise of equivalent exchange that wasn't explored too often beforehand. The equivalent exchange was never executed this intensively in any anime before and it gives way to many underlying tones, deep meanings and acts as a good plot device. Name a recent anime that has an entirely original magic system. At this point it's not about avoiding cliches, it's about doing them right.

And I'm still confused as to what 'subplot' you mean.

I hate beef steak.

Die a horrible death.

FMA's take on "magic" has a novelty of its own, mixing up different cliche's i.e. bending and transmutation circles along with (especially) the premise of equivalent exchange that wasn't explored too often beforehand. The equivalent exchange was never executed this intensively in any anime before and it gives way to many underlying tones, deep meanings and acts as a good plot device. Name a recent anime that has an entirely original magic system. At this point it's not about avoiding cliches, it's about doing them right.

And I'm still confused as to what 'subplot' you mean.

It's not about cliches. It's the fact that they aired a second season after the entire plot was resolved.

I feel you did not understand how Edward's quest was halted to make the immortal seven sins + daddy sin batter the main plot.

It's not about cliches. It's the fact that they aired a second season after the entire plot was resolved.

I feel you did not understand how Edward's quest was halted to make the immortal seven sins + daddy sin batter the main plot.

go watch brotherhood they followed the manga so there aren't as many problem like this. 

well then stop complaining the anime and manga was great.

No. They weren't. They're hyped up far more than they should be, and just because they have a unique method of using magic, it doesn't make it great. At best, it's a good one time read. I liked the Armstrong family better as comedy characters.

No. They weren't. They're hyped up far more than they should be, and just because they have a unique method of using magic, it doesn't make it great. At best, it's a good one time read. I liked the Armstrong family better as comedy characters.

of course the comedic relief characters are funny that is their job. 

FMA is literary good since it gives a realistic feeling towards human nature (issues regarding existentialism, morality, ethics, and psychology). It's good to have comedy/humor (fyi: comedy originally refers to a plot that ends with a marriage) every now and then to counterbalance some negative feelings. However too much humor is bad since it will go beyond the ordinary experience of a normal human person. In other words, too much comedy will make things go bizarre since it's unrealistic!!!! I demand moderate humor!!!!

You just activated my Wild Bare mode!!!! :angry:

I need lolis to recuperate my level 1 rage... XD

...First of all, I have yet to ever see an anime that comes close to mimicking real life. FMA is one of the worst in this aspect. Also, I agree with your "comedy balances negativity", but there is too much negativity and not enough comedy near the endgae. And it would be all well and good, if it started out just as serious.

...First of all, I have yet to ever see an anime that comes close to mimicking real life. FMA is one of the worst in this aspect. Also, I agree with your "comedy balances negativity", but there is too much negativity and not enough comedy near the endgae. And it would be all well and good, if it started out just as serious.

lots of manga change the from start to finish especially with FMA the difference between was 9 years.

Plot.+Anime+is+called+Maoyuu+Maou+Yuusha

I wouldn't mind marrying that plot.

PLOT! Wehehehehe... Just joking I like PLIT or no sound at all if you know what I mean... XD

Realism, means that the story is presented with real human experience (i.e. presented with issues that is present in ordinary humans and characters respond them in a human way). In contrary, bizarre means basically random stuff that has no basis and is not related to real  human experience. Please stay awake in your literature class. Sigh, I can't handle mainstream people bashing rare master piece.

P.S.

There are animes that mimics real life literally and these genre is called slice-of-life... Damn please watch more animes and please read more stuffs.... Sigh...

I shall meditate with lolis to take away my negative emotions... LOLI... LOLI.... LOLI.... LOLI!!!!!!

lots of manga change the from start to finish especially with FMA the difference between was 9 years.

You saying between FMA and FMA:B? Or in releasing the entire first season?

PLOT! Wehehehehe... Just joking I like PLIT or no sound at all if you know what I mean... XD

Realism, means that the story is presented with real human experience (i.e. presented with issues that is present in ordinary humans and characters respond them in a human way). In contrary, bizarre means basically random stuff that has no basis and is not related to real  human experience. Please stay awake in your literature class. Sigh, I can't handle mainstream people bashing rare master piece.

I shall meditate with lolis to take away my negative emotions... LOLI... LOLI.... LOLI.... LOLI!!!!!!

You must have fallen asleep during FMA. The plot is entirely unrealistic right from the beginning. And sorry, I just can't stand listening to teachers who repeat the same thing over an over again with different words. And if you had known me, you'd never say I was 'mainstream'. I go against what most people like because in my opinion they are idiots for wasting the time to watch the entire ~800 episodes of One Piece.

I can understand the loli, not the meditation. It's not like it's Pearly and Maya you're meditating with.

You saying between FMA and FMA:B? Or in releasing the entire first season?

You must have fallen asleep during FMA. The plot is entirely unrealistic right from the beginning. And sorry, I just can't stand listening to teachers who repeat the same thing over an over again with different words. And if you had known me, you'd never say I was 'mainstream'. I go against what most people like because in my opinion they are idiots for wasting the time to watch the entire ~800 episodes of One Piece.

I can understand the loli, not the meditation. It's not like it's Pearly and Maya you're meditating with.

I have already explained the terms but you still can't comprehend. Sigh, I won't argue anymore.

nothing-to-do-here-template.jpg.scaled50