Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Finally got around to starting Comyu. Pretty good so far, but I'm not a huge fan of the layout of routes where you have to play all of the routes in a certain order to get certain features or routes, in this case, scene replay and to get to Kagome's route, which is the one I really want to play. Rather just have choices and then play the routes as I see fit. And I'm not just singling this VN out, I don't like it in other Visual Novels either.

However, it's an interesting story so far and I'm enjoying it thoroughly. Definitely no big complaints yet.

So... That's the full name? Comyu?

Sounds nice. Maybe once I'm done with the tons of other VNs I want to read through and clear up enough space for another VN, I'll probably try it. Just... It's not a nukige, right?

Nope, it takes itself pretty seriously. It's a chuunibyou visual novel, but it does have h-scenes. If you liked Fate/Stay Night and other novels like that, you'll probably like this one. It's pretty good stuff.

But actually, its full name is -

Comyu - A Black Dragon in a Gentle Kingdom.

But it's a pain to type that entire thing out, so, people just say Comyu.

If you liked Fate/Stay Night and other novels like that, you'll probably like this one. It's pretty good stuff.

But actually, its full name is -

Comyu - A Black Dragon in a Gentle Kingdom.

But it's a pain to type that entire thing out, so, people just say Comyu.

I've never actually played F/SN due to some bullshit errors my computer spews out when I try to get it working.

And, well, I've never really been one to count the parts like that as actual parts of the name. I just thought it might be shortened, like 'Majikoi'.

I've never actually played F/SN due to some bullshit errors my computer spews out when I try to get it working.

And, well, I've never really been one to count the parts like that as actual parts of the name. I just thought it might be shortened, like 'Majikoi'.

Aw, shame.

Nah Comyu is its full name. If you just search Comyu fuwa on google you'll find the fuwanovel page of it. Try it out, maybe you'll like it.

So, according to one of the pictures, we have... Usami from G-SNM, Sachi of the KKK, and a random villager from Kingdom (Of Love) standing beside a loli who's squatting down and playing with Okabe's phone and Taiga from Duel Savior, who now has eyes. An inspection of another picture leads me to believe that there are GIANT ROBOT DRAGONS SUMMONED BY KANON (G-SNM) HERSELF. Huh. I have no idea why characters are so cliche nowadays. The only unique one seems to be the silver-haired boy. I've come to admire VNs that have a unique-looking character.

Aw, shame.

Nah Comyu is its full name. If you just search Comyu fuwa on google you'll find the fuwanovel page of it. Try it out, maybe you'll like it.

no comyu is not its full name just like majikoi is actually maji de watashi na koi shinasai ( something like that going off memory)  

no comyu is not its full name just like majikoi is actually maji de watashi na koi shinasai ( something like that going off memory)  

Well, yeah, but I thought is was shortened, rather than useless extra text added to the main name. Majikoi is Maji De Watashi Ni Koishinasai, not Majikoi -The Magic of Koi-.

Well, yeah, but I thought is was shortened, rather than useless extra text added to the main name. Majikoi is Maji De Watashi Ni Koishinasai, not Majikoi -The Magic of Koi-.

yea but comyu is not its full name just like majikoi is not its full name