Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Unfortunately, that's non-existent. 

We are currently in this shady relationship in which one guy relays all the new to us even though it could totally be balderdash, for all we know.

Since he has kept at it for so long, however, one can assume the updates are all truthful. 

If you're looking for the youtube channel, it's this one.

May I know who's is this person?

Unfortunately, that's non-existent. 

We are currently in this shady relationship in which one guy relays all the new to us even though it could totally be balderdash, for all we know.

Since he has kept at it for so long, however, one can assume the updates are all truthful. 

If you're looking for the youtube channel, it's this one.

The thread is totally derailed, but if you still want to keep an eye out for updates, look for Ouraibaa Hjyuraa, he's the man who relays all translator related information.

You forget to say something.

It has to do with his safety.

For all things that are dear to you don't open any spoiler ouraibaa posts. NEVER

You forget to say something.

It has to do with his safety.

For all things that are dear to you don't open any spoiler ouraibaa posts. NEVER

That's not fair. I spoiler my comments because I don't want videos or images to take up the entire screen. Also, my spoilers are only rarely bad. I'm not Tailmon, for fuck's sake.

Do not open this spoiler:

How'd that work out for you?

The best way to have him learn, is from experience, not from telling him not to do something.

Neevvvvveeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ヽ(#゚Д゚)ノ┌┛Σ(ノ´Д`)ノ Hehehehe... XD

I do have patience.... Mental pleasure is the ultimate bliss... Hehehe... XD

In a "few" weeks. Could be anywhere from 1-4.

When it's done, however, it will have a few mistranslation, so I'll have to talk to Dowolf and work a bit more on it.

That's great.... That will be my birthday present... Hehehe... Thanks for the work! I really appreciate your dedication... By the way do have plans on proceeding on Majikoi S and A translation? Well just curious... XD

That's great.... That will be my birthday present... Hehehe... Thanks for the work! I really appreciate your dedication... By the way do have plans on proceeding on Majikoi S and A translation? Well just curious... XD

For gods sake, nobody ever answers the serious questions...

The translator for Miyako's route will be unavailable after this last project, so no. There are currently no plans whatsoever on proceeding to other games.

Rubs face in lovely chromic acid

aLM2sXi.jpg

Something tells me you did not get the joke. (well that is understandable, generally only a chemist would see this one)

Bleach containts about 5% hypochlorous acid.

Now in chemestry it is used to convert a secondair alchohol to a ketone.

And chromic acid is a much older reagens that does the same.

It is also much more reactive, and toxic.

afterall you make chromic acid by mixing sodium dichromate with sulfuric acid. (concentrated 98%)

ow and his stuff is nasty as hell.

And just last year we had to use it during practice.

Why in gods name we had to use  chromic acid instead of hypochlorous acid wich is much less dangerous i still dont get completely.

This just reminded me of that for some reason.