Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

I accidently deleted my post 3 times cause I thought I had double posted >.>

Also I am really not enjoying SAO II, it feels so much slower than the original. I don't even mind the relationship episodes from the first, in this nothing is really happening.

can't blame, even i who generally prefers slower pace shows think it is going at to slow a pace.

But because i generally prefer slower paced shows i can still live with it.

GGO arc is only two novels and they are not than big plot wise.

So they don't adapt that much per episode.

kirito as a character develops pretty decently tough in them.

And they are really nothing more than a setup for the next arc wich is much longer.

Well it still adapts more per episode than banner of the stars, wich adapts one novel in 12 episodes.

But that one had a lot more meaty plot going on so it did not feel slow.

The thing that actually tipped me over was this:

Kirito knows that this guy called Deathgun only needs one shot to kill someone for real.

He and the PTSD chick go to hunt him so that he wouldn´t kill more people and while Kirito plays bait/ tries to defeat him the chick is supposed to shoot Deathgun. Problem is Deathgun has a fucking Tranquilizer Sniper Rifle that is silenced and keeps one stunned for some time. While stunned he shoots you. And Kirito is just like " If he tranquilizes me just shoot him! " 

Oh yeah that would be reasonable IF HE HADN´T ALREADY DODGED HER SHOT ONCE!

I mean I wouldn´t even be opposed to seeing Kirito dead, but I still facepalmed troughout the whole episode.

Oh and I knew what the nickneame of Deathgun was since the  episode before.

Seriously you can´t make it any more obvious that you´re some kind of weirdo if you call yourself Sterben (german for dying)

Dammit someone must have tripped on a cable.

I'll keep watching SAO II, but with other series in this season managing a better pace, I think I worry about a lack of pay off.

Then again, I already know Tokyo Ghoul will have 0 payoff, why do I keep watching it :(

The thing that actually tipped me over was this:

Kirito knows that this guy called Deathgun only needs one shot to kill someone for real.

He and the PTSD chick go to hunt him so that he wouldn´t kill more people and while Kirito plays bait/ tries to defeat him the chick is supposed to shoot Deathgun. Problem is Deathgun has a fucking Tranquilizer Sniper Rifle that is silenced and keeps one stunned for some time. While stunned he shoots you. And Kirito is just like " If he tranquilizes me just shoot him! " 

Oh yeah that would be reasonable IF HE HADN´T ALREADY DODGED HER SHOT ONCE!

I mean I wouldn´t even be opposed to seeing Kirito dead, but I still facepalmed troughout the whole episode.

You have not read the novels, spoiler alert.

Death gun can't kill anyone he has a accomplice.

That doesn´t change anything from the fact that his plan was foolish, but it´s still useful information.

another spoiler,

death gun can't kill kirito as he has not got his adress, remember when they registered and he did not enter his adress?

another spoiler,

death gun can't kill kirito as he has not got his adress, remember when they registered and he did not enter his adress?

Haha I knew he couldn´t kill him, sorry but that was glaringly obvious :D

Still doesn´t change anything, since Kirito doesn´t know he can´t be killed by Deathgun.

Haha I knew he couldn´t kill him, sorry but that was glaringly obvious :D

Still doesn´t change anything, since Kirito doesn´t know he can´t be killed by Deathgun.

he does actually, the thing is that is more apparent if you read the books.

Does not change the fact that he does some pretty stupid things in this arc.

But you know everyone donks out every once in a while for a day or two.

Hello guys, I'm really new here in this forum (just registered). I decided to register here just to have an update about Miyako Route translation and other majikoi translation route (i.e. Majikoi, Majikoi s, Majikoi A). I know people will tell me to read the previous posts but I think it's impossible for me to read all of it without any assistance since this "discussion" is already lengthy. So can somebody kindly help me enlighten to where to look, or better yet tell me the status of the translation project? I checked warui and yandere translation and it seems that they have abandoned or work very slow.

Hello guys, I'm really new here in this forum (just registered). I decided to register here just to have an update about Miyako Route translation and other majikoi translation route (i.e. Majikoi, Majikoi s, Majikoi A). I know people will tell me to read the previous posts but I think it's impossible for me to read all of it without any assistance since this "discussion" is already lengthy. So can somebody kindly help me enlighten to where to look, or better yet tell me the status of the translation project? I checked warui and yandere translation and it seems that they have abandoned or work very slow.

updates?

wich updates?

do we have updates?

Since when it there a translated for the miyako route going on?

anyway welcome the the miyako translation thread aka the most derailed topic in history.

Aww... So this thread is already farfetched from the topic...

updates?

wich updates?

do we have updates?

Since when it there a translated for the miyako route going on?

anyway welcome the the miyako translation thread aka the most derailed topic in history.

So this thread is already outside the main topic... T_T
I was hoping for an answer so that maybe I can lend a hand in translating... Damn.....

I was hoping for an answer so that maybe I can lend a hand in translating... Damn.....

Other than trolling, answering all the newcomers' needs is my job. 

Miyako's route is estimated to be released in the near future (1-2 weeks), even if it may contain spelling errors and such.

Agave's route has been mostly translated on youtube. A patch for this route is planned using said translation sometime in the near-ish future. (After Miyako route)

aks ouraibaa for updates.

last time whe had one i believe they where quite close to completing the translation on the miyako route.

edit: damm beaten to the punch

Other than trolling, answering all the newcomers' needs is my job. 

Miyako's route is estimated to be released in the near future (1-2 weeks), even if it may contain spelling errors and such.

Agave's route has been mostly translated on youtube. A patch for this route is planned using said translation sometime in the near-ish future. (After Miyako route)

Thank you for the reply... So where is this translator website? :D

Thank you for the reply... So where is this translator website? :D

Unfortunately, that's non-existent. 

We are currently in this shady relationship in which one guy relays all the new to us even though it could totally be balderdash, for all we know.

Since he has kept at it for so long, however, one can assume the updates are all truthful. 

If you're looking for the youtube channel, it's this one.

The thread is totally derailed, but if you still want to keep an eye out for updates, look for Ouraibaa Hjyuraa, he's the man who relays all translator related information.