Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

*Wanko attacks as soon as Azumi changes her guard. The wildly swinging Naginata unleashes all it's power and speed into two targets: Azumi's leg, however this can be dodged but that's the point for it's a feint the real target is her chest! Once you dodge you'll be right where you need to be. Wanko attacks with all her might*

tumblr_n7u1kvbANF1syhpguo1_1280.png

And! YAMAKUZUSHI! *She says after the feint*

*Azumi saw the Naginata sweep for her leg, and deftly dodged the attack.  what she wasn't expecting was a feint, as Wanko quickly changed targets towards her chest.  Azumi could see the confidence of her strategy in Wanko's eyes.  Too much confidence.  Any normal opponent would have been taken down by such a fast feint, but Azumi was anything but normal.  Known as the Queen Bee in her mercenary days and currently ranked #1 among the Kuki Corps maids, her speed was incredible.  So incredible that she still had enough time to react to Wanko's feint.  Still off balance after dodging Wanko's attack aimed at her legs, Azumi barely managed to pivot on the spot at the last second as the Naginata descended upon her.  She heard a tearing noise, and realized it had been such a close call that there was a large tear in her uniform at the shoulder.  But Wanko, full of confidence in her plan, hadn't expected Azumi to dodge.  Taking advantage in Wanko's brief astonishment, Azumi brought the blunt end of her Kodachi down upon Wanko's hand grasping the Naginata, while simultaneously launching a powerful kick into Wanko's stomach, knocking her away.*

Guess who just got summer vacation and is back! Anyone here still alive?

Hell yes, the supreme overlord is back!  I am indeed still alive, though I had to drop out for a few weeks unfortunately.

Glad to have you back, we always have the most interesting conversations.

And literally as I write that I see this:

rio2_char_shot_gabi_5.jpg?height=276&wid

Anyone else here ever wanted to fuck a frog before?

I can say no to that one, for sure.  Maybe if if was anthropomorphic like Japan always does to cats.  Like this sexy lil' kitty!

tAG_156728.jpg

Oh, and the reason for the double post is I refuse to have a normal conversation in the same post as my RPing.  I take that crap seriously!

*Azumi saw the Naginata sweep for her leg, and deftly dodged the attack.  what she wasn't expecting was a feint, as Wanko quickly changed targets towards her chest.  Azumi could see the confidence of her strategy in Wanko's eyes.  Too much confidence.  Any normal opponent would have been taken down by such a fast feint, but Azumi was anything but normal.  Known as the Queen Bee in her mercenary days and currently ranked #1 among the Kuki Corps maids, her speed was incredible.  So incredible that she still had enough time to react to Wanko's feint.  Still off balance after dodging Wanko's attack aimed at her legs, Azumi barely managed to pivot on the spot at the last second as the Naginata descended upon her.  She heard a tearing noise, and realized it had been such a close call that there was a large tear in her uniform at the shoulder.  But Wanko, full of confidence in her plan, hadn't expected Azumi to dodge.  Taking advantage in Wanko's brief astonishment, Azumi brought the blunt end of her Kodachi down upon Wanko's hand grasping the Naginata, while simultaneously launching a powerful kick into Wanko's stomach, knocking her away.*

*Wanko gets back up after coughing a couple times; if it was a video game Wanko would have lost 50 HP out of 100*

So what!?

*Wanko charges at Azumi: kicking, punching, feinting and all as fast as she can while trying to Combo Azumi, but with little to no success but: Wanko does not back down! She keep's it up and even goes faster*

Also, since we were talking about No Game No Life, here's a pretty good review of it.  It sounds like ill be watching it pretty soon!  Only bad thing I could spot was that it has a thing for fanservice.  No to bad, but they do it to an 11 year old girl all the time so...

Lolicania is nice and all, but only if she LOOKS like a loli but is 18+.

http://kotaku.com/no-game-no-life-is-a-must-watch-for-any-gamer-1596865091

Uh...What?

my eyes!!!!

what have I done with my life...................?  :unsure:

Nani Nani?

Am I in the correct thread?

If y'all want to keep that mindset, then I recommend not watching Rio 2. That freaking frog is all kinds of awesome, adorable, and charismatic. You just can't not love her.

Also, random yuri image:

2014-06-26-double-jinxed-1.jpg?5f1397

Double Jinx'd!

If y'all want to keep that mindset, then I recommend not watching Rio 2. That freaking frog is all kinds of awesome, adorable, and charismatic. You just can't _not_ love her.

Also, random yuri image:

2014-06-26-double-jinxed-1.jpg?5f1397

Double Jinx'd!

Flatchest, Yuri and League of Legends?

Now this is just too fucking gorgeous!

And what is Rio 2 ?

Also, since we were talking about No Game No Life, here's a pretty good review of it.  It sounds like ill be watching it pretty soon!  Only bad thing I could spot was that it has a thing for fanservice.  No to bad, but they do it to an 11 year old girl all the time so...

Lolicania is nice and all, but only if she LOOKS like a loli but is 18+.

http://kotaku.com/no-game-no-life-is-a-must-watch-for-any-gamer-1596865091

Loli knows no age. Also, it's ok. Sora and Shiro do their out-most to keep it barely safe.

Flatchest, Yuri and League of Legends?

Now this is just too fucking gorgeous!

And what is Rio 2 ?

My childhood crush and my teenage crush in delicious yuri romance? What is this, if not Heaven?

And what is Rio 2 ?

Just the sequel to one of the better children's cartoon movies of the new generation.

Loli knows no age. Also, it's ok. Sora and Shiro do their out-most to keep it barely safe.

To be fair, Shiro's the only one who tries to keep it "wholesome". Also, waiting for the h-doujins.