Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Guest Snake Eater

What a thrilllllll.... and I'm searching and melting to you... :P

Sorry, I couldn't resist :P

Yeah, I get that all the time lol.

Also, I was holding back all my excitement in my reaction.

Here's my actual reaction:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gun-NKS80c

Miyako route arrival rough estimate: early to mid July of 2014.  Agave route arrival: sometime after Miyako.

Lol, someone copy-pasted my siggy!

And I want in on the gif action!  I might be late, but I'm gonna run to catch up with you all!  

781874435514057507.gif

Honestly, I need to stop going on assassination missions.  I don't get internet where those take me.  You know what not having internet is like?  It SUCKS.  It makes me late to the gif party.  

Lol, someone copy-pasted my siggy!

And I want in on the gif action!  I might be late, but I'm gonna run to catch up with you all!  

781874435514057507.gif

Honestly, I need to stop going on assassination missions.  I don't get internet where those take me.  You know what not having internet is like?  It SUCKS.  It makes me late to the gif party.  

Azumi let's fight!

Alright! It's been ages since I've had a good match!

Don't blame me when you lose kiddo.

Bring it!

morpheus1.gif

Take this! Kawakami-Ryu Ougi!

*Wanko does a sharp slash at Azumi's foot with her Naginata and follows with an axe like kick down to Azumi's shoulder*

KazukoKawakami2.jpg

*Wanko does a sharp slash at Azumi's foot with her Naginata and follows with an axe like kick down to Azumi's shoulder*

KazukoKawakami2.jpg

yup as expected from momo-senpai's little sister

KazukoKawakami2.jpg

*Caught off guard, Azumi realizes Wanko is serious as her naginata swipes at her foot.  Back-stepping the slash, Wanko launches a heavy kick down toward her shoulder.  Barely avoiding it, Azumi backs up, putting some distance between her and her foe.  Crouching low, she readies her twin kodachi and carefully waits for Wanko's next move, now clearly enjoying herself*

Oh, this is going to be fun!

559710-maji_de_watashi_ni_koi_shinasai__

*Caught off guard, Azumi realizes Wanko is serious as her naginata swipes at her foot.  Back-stepping the slash, Wanko launches a heavy kick down toward her shoulder.  Barely avoiding it, Azumi backs up, putting some distance between her and her foe.  Crouching low, she readies her twin kodachi and carefully waits for Wanko's next move, now clearly enjoying herself*

Oh, this is going to be fun!

559710-maji_de_watashi_ni_koi_shinasai__

*Wanko keeps her range from Azumi and swings her Naginata wildly while in a stance, giving off her fighting spirit; concentrating on Azumi waiting for the perfect time to strike,*

*Wanko keeps her range from Azumi and swings her Naginata wildly while in a stance, giving off her fighting spirit; concentrating on Azumi waiting for the perfect time to strike,*

they are moving so fast i can't even see them..

2014-06-25_21-49-39_zpsea87aa26.jpg

*Azumi, sensing Wanko's fighting spirit, began to emanate her own considerable fighting spirit.  What had started as a physical duel was rapidly becoming a battle of Ki, each side trying to suffocate their opponent under the weight of their own considerable fighting spirit.  But unlike Wanko, Azumi held herself still, her posture indicating her readiness to counterattack at any second should Wanko charge at her*

560945-maji_de_watashi_ni_koi_shinasai__

Everyone could have seen that ending coming...

Certainly. It was quite obvious early on the anime that they would get closer but there would be no real progress on a relationsip.

Unless there's another season coming, which I kinda doubt, this fact lowers the marks I give to this anime.

Certainly. It was quite obvious early on the anime that they would get closer but there would be no real progress on a relationsip.

Unless there's another season coming, which I kinda doubt, this fact lowers the marks I give to this anime.

The LN is still ongoing I do believe, but I agree, I don't think a second season will appear.

It was a good anime, just so little character progression throughout I mean up until the end when they burned through it and it ultimately came to nothing.

*Azumi, sensing Wanko's fighting spirit, began to emanate her own considerable fighting spirit.  What had started as a physical duel was rapidly becoming a battle of Ki, each side trying to suffocate their opponent under the weight of their own considerable fighting spirit.  But unlike Wanko, Azumi held herself still, her posture indicating her readiness to counterattack at any second should Wanko charge at her*

560945-maji_de_watashi_ni_koi_shinasai__

*After 30 minutes Wanko trying her best to match and over take Azumi has started to lose her edge in the fight Ki. But a opportunity arrives! Wanko notices that a sweat bead will go into Azumi's eye at any moment. Wanko Swings her Naginata Rapidly at full speed and goes to overwhelm Azumi with massive Ki once more; ready to attack at any moment* 

tumblr_n7s7wbs7sA1syhpguo1_1280.png

The LN is still ongoing I do believe, but I agree, I don't think a second season will appear.

It was a good anime, just so little character progression throughout I mean up until the end when they burned through it and it ultimately came to nothing.

This.

Came to expect more because in the last few episodes they actually appeared to be leading up to something nice. Although I'll agree in part that there was very little progression from the get-go.

*After 30 minutes Wanko trying her best to match and over take Azumi has started to lose her edge in the fight Ki. But a opportunity arrives! Wanko notices that a sweat bead will go into Azumi's eye at any moment. Wanko Swings her Naginata Rapidly at full speed and goes to overwhelm Azumi with massive Ki once more; ready to attack at any moment* 

tumblr_n7s7wbs7sA1syhpguo1_1280.png

*Azumi, noticing that Wanko had seen an opportunity in the sweat on her brow, decided not to wait for Wanko to make the first move.  Shifting her center of balance low to the ground, she charged Wanko at blinding speed, Intending to come in under Wanko's guard from below before she had time to change her stance*

Azumi_Oshitari.jpg