Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Guest TotallywaitingformiyakoL0L

Hey guys! I don't know if this forum is exactly dead or not(not used to forums for the most part) but I'm currently playing through majikoi and i've completed 4 out of 5 heroines and I have a partial translation patch. I noticed in the first few pages that someone may be working on the translation, can anyone tell me how that's going? Also I was just going through Miyakos story when the translation just ended

Hey guys! I don't know if this forum is exactly dead or not(not used to forums for the most part) but I'm currently playing through majikoi and i've completed 4 out of 5 heroines and I have a partial translation patch. I noticed in the first few pages that someone may be working on the translation, can anyone tell me how that's going? Also I was just going through Miyakos story when the translation just ended

We've pretty much been promised Miyako within 50-60 days, no ETA on Agave yet.

We make hundreds of posts on a daily basis, so we are not dead, no xD

The team doing the TL is still on it, and they now started the final effort, so the patch should be ready within 2 months.

We make hundreds of posts on a daily basis, so we are not dead, no xD

The team doing the TL is still on it, and they now started the final effort, so the patch should be ready within 2 months.

Sweeeet, is Agave another path or is that another game entirely? Either way this is a great game and I can't wait for it to be completed.

*snip*

you were the guy asking about Dracu-Riot, right? I don't know if you saw my earlier post about it, but even if only Elina' route has been translated, I still highly suggest you play it. The game itself is amazing, and Elina is ridiculously hot. Seriously. I love pretty much everything about Dracu-riot. It's a shame that we might not be seeing a full translation of it, but it's still definitely worth playing

2012-04-01-488228.png

i'll hunt u Grunt~~~~~u dare to say i`m a S...unforgivable

8JRer.gif

The fact that you're just posting images of people hurting or worse to other people is not helping your stance.  You gotta post the appropriate gifs or you're just making me think my hypothesis was correct after all :D

I, on the other hand, am certainly a bit of a Sadist.  When a sadist thinks you'r one of the group... well...

tumblr_ljb4bu9iSB1qixleeo1_500.gif

Also, I have a skype but I like certain Yandere's.  Miyuki is the best Yandere to me.  But usually I find them quite aggravating and annoying.

Can I join the no to Yandere's group if I like Miyuki?

I, on the other hand, am certainly a bit of a Sadist.  When a sadist thinks you'r one of the group... well...

Also, I have a skype but I like certain Yandere's.  Miyuki is the best Yandere to me.  But usually I find them quite aggravating and annoying.

Can I join the no to Yandere's group if I like Miyuki?

Do you know kriill? You and krill are match made in heaven.

Added you

I just added you too. Unless I have the wrong guy ...But it's highly unlikely for two certain "green shadow 622"s to be in Canada.

I just added you too. Unless I have the wrong guy ...But it's highly unlikely for two certain "green shadow 622"s to be in Canada.

It's most probably me, but for some reason, I don't get messages when people add me. I wanted to add you, but I don't know which dimdito in indonesia to add. XD