Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

I use melee for all but the enemies I can't reach. (In which case, bow.)

I did, with my knight, although lately  I've been putting some points into Dex 

The one problem that I have with this game is that Int and Faith scale so much higher than any melee stat does. Which is why when the game first came out there were so many sorcerers running around. Infusing lightning with Faith, and Magic with Int has always given me higher returns on damage output than simply having a high scaling melee build. So from a PVP standpoint it just seems pointless to go pure melee unless you are intending to do the no bonfire challenge.

Also Ouraibaa, there is a really dick move by the programmers later in the game as they give you no hints that you need to do this, but when you see a tower with a windmill on it make sure to burn the windmill blades with a torch. It'll make your life a lot easier.

The one problem that I have with this game is that Int and Faith scale so much higher than any melee stat does. Which is why when the game first came out there were so many sorcerers running around. Infusing lightning with Faith, and Magic with Int has always given me higher returns on damage output than simply having a high scaling melee build. So from a PVP standpoint it just seems pointless to go pure melee unless you are intending to do the no bonfire challenge.

Also Ouraibaa, there is a really dick move by the programmers later in the game as they give you no hints that you need to do this, but when you see a tower with a windmill on it make sure to burn the windmill blades with a torch. It'll make your life a lot easier.

Are you implying that the entire game isn't one large dick move?

Ah earthen peak, I remember that, I passed it earlier with one of my lower characters. Right now I'm playing a no-shield style, mainly focusing on light-weight armor and movement and heavy dmg

Eh, I probably won't MSG you for that (We can still chat or whatever, if you want, though).  I don't usually keep Skype open while playing games. 

I don't mind at all, always good to get more friends, isn't it? ^^ 

Are you implying that the entire game isn't one large dick move?

Well most of the reasons that I die in dark souls I can attribute to carelessness, but fighting a boss while enduring constant poisoning that is inescapable just isn't fun.

I rarely get invaded, on any character ( I have 3) to be honest, I didn't really have too much trouble with them (again I rarely get invaded) I was just surprised at first but that was about it. 

Off topic here. Do any of you guys/gals like vocaloids? Just looking for some nice/funny songs to listen to to get my mindset on to something else for a bit

Vocaloid is awesome!  Well, at least the songs are, I've yet to try any of the games.  Though if they had a Vocaloid VN...  I'd be watching that like Jun watches Lolis.

Wait... IS there a vocaloid VN?  I can totally seeing it being real!

Well most of the reasons that I die in dark souls I can attribute to carelessness, but fighting a boss while enduring constant poisoning that is inescapable just isn't fun.

While it's hard as all hell, when I die in Dark souls, I know its my fault.  My timing was off, I got too aggressive, I didn't see that cliff.  Very few parts of DS fell cheap to the point of being unfun and unfair.  Though in DS1, I supremely hated anything to do with that dungeon with all the poison darts guys. 

Vocaloid is awesome!  Well, at least the songs are, I've yet to try any of the games.  Though if they had a Vocaloid VN...  I'd be watching that like Jun watches Lolis.

While it's hard as all hell, when I die in Dark souls, I know its my fault.  My timing was off, I got too aggressive, I didn't see that cliff.  Very few parts of DS fell cheap to the point of being unfun and unfair.  Though in DS1, I supremely hated anything to do with that dungeon with all the poison darts guys. 

Pretty sure there's a Miko Hatsune VN here on Fuwanovel, but I don't think it's been translated.

I don't think this is the one I saw, but here's one. It isn't eroge, though.

https://fuwanovel.net/novels/mirai-no-kimi-to-subete-no-uta-ni

Cool, thanks!  I'm fine as long as it doesnt have unavoidable rape/death of the main girl your after.  Even worse if its YOU doing the raping.

Fuck Chris' route in Majikoi. That night creeping rape just felt SO out of place in this VN.  And she was being so annoying pigheaded!  That is the most annoying kind of woman.  Admit your faults and be true to your heart, or GTFO.  Chris, just please...

433-this-is-a-fire-please-die-in-it-imme

Aside from her actual route, I found her enjoyable as a side character in the other routes.

Also, about that Hatsune VN you linked the VNDB says 

that she has a terminal illness. Does she died in the end? I see VNDB doesn't say subject of death, but they aren't always tagged right. I will NEVER have another Clannad Nagisa ending. I can't take that crap, it's too hard on me

:(

Cool, thanks!  I'm fine as long as it doesnt have unavoidable rape/death of the main girl your after.  Even worse if its YOU doing the raping.

Fuck Chris' route. That night creeping rape just felt SO out of place in this VN.

Looks like I'll be avoiding Chris' route, then.

Looks like I'll be avoiding Chris' route, then.

Shit,sorry man.  Well, It's not THAT bad.  They come to terms after it pretty quick after its done, and she was pretty ok with it basically from the start.  Its that fact the he had to force it that way that was awkward.  I'm putting the rest in a spoiler because someone might put two and two together and figure out what VN I'm talking about without opening spoilers, but its not actually a spoiler!  Please read it.

I highly advise you do Chris' route anyways. I'll be totally honest, it was like watching a VN episode of Dragon Ball Z lol. Its so over the top, its clearly the odd one out when it comes to this VN. But its still touching. (I advise you hold down the mouse button until you've skipped the whole rapeish scene, makes the whole arc better)

And its VERY worth it because you get Umeko Sensei's route. Its a little short, about an hour or two, but its very VERY good. Honestly, I feel Umeko should have replaced Chris as a main character.

Shit,sorry man.  Well, It's not THAT bad.  They come to terms after it pretty quick after its done, and she was pretty ok with it basically from the start.  Its that fact the he had to force it that way that was awkward.  I'm putting the rest in a spoiler because someone might put two and two together and figure out what VN I'm talking about without opening spoilers, but its not actually a spoiler!  Please read it.

I highly advise you do Chris' route anyways. I'll be totally honest, it was like watching a VN episode of Dragon Ball Z lol. Its so over the top, its clearly the odd one out when it comes to this VN. But its still touching. (I advise you hold down the mouse button until you've skipped the whole rapeish scene, makes the whole arc better)

And its VERY worth it because you get Umeko Sensei's route. Its a little short, about an hour or two, but its very VERY good. Honestly, I feel Umeko should have replaced Chris as a main character.

On a side note, has anyone besides me done Umeko Sensei's route, and did you guy like it?  I did and I loved it.  Mature ladies really are the best!   :D

EDIT: Wow, was trying to edit my post above this, not double post like an ass whilst quoting myself...  Sorry guys.

On a side note, has anyone besides me done Umeko Sensei's route, and did you guy like it?  I did and I loved it.  Mature ladies really are the best!   :D

EDIT: Wow, was trying to edit my post above this, not double post like an ass whilst quoting myself...  Sorry guys.

It was WAY too short. However, I have to agree with you, mature ladies are the best. 

Ah yes Blighttown, where the enemies hit you with Toxic that only a specific poison plant could cure.

You should see the Black Gulch, and (Pre-Patch) Shrine of Amana in DS2. Whoever designed those levels was an asshole.

-_- It's a side route so I guess there wasn't much to say... the H-scene felt kinda awkward though.

Other than that I liked it for what it was.

Unless you get Amane bad-end, which is the one where you finally found out what's within the buried chest.

I never liked Amane so I never got very far in her route. I played every route but hers

I can't decide whether the good end or bad end is worse, to be honest. Both made me sad as hell, though.

Hence why I won't play her route

Lets hope this makes you feel better 

1170776_608885469132307_1407186122_n.jpg

This is one of the most amazing things I've ever seen, but I'm probably biased since I am as obsessed with nekomimi as Jun is with Loli's

Got a YouTube version of the video from earlier: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxDflE_y8YE

OMG that's beautiful. I knew it was going to be good, but this... omg. I seriously cannot wait

Monmon-chan?? or Monmon-dono...or Mon??ohhhh or Animon?? or Anemon??? 

my god...tht is cute...

maxresdefault.jpg

HIBIKI!!!!! my god...she is awesome....

Hibiki?

2W6ozpP.jpg

What game is your Hibiki from? I don't think I've ever seen her

Off topic here. Do any of you guys/gals like vocaloids? Just looking for some nice/funny songs to listen to to get my mindset on to something else for a bit

I don't know if you've seen my avatar but OMFG YES. I am acutally going to a vocaloid concert in japan at the end of august!!!!!

I've added you on skype btw, not sure if you've noticed. Anyway if you have questions or need help just MSG me ^^

Edit: 

RIN!!! Rin is my favorite vocaloid she is so amazing *heavy breathing*

Yes there is a vocaloid VN. Two actually. I've played both and they are quite good. I wish they were eroge but I guess that would be too amazing to actually happen