Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

your name is now

gatomon03.jpg

Tailmon

Sigh.....from all Mon fukin tailmon....

8FJe4.gif

Fine use my other niknme from other place...Ecchihachi...so called me ecchi...

hey ecchi...how r u ecchi??..eh ur ecchi.....

see??? perfect as fukin fish n chips, mate.

Sigh.....from all Mon fukin tailmon....

8FJe4.gif

Fine use my other niknme from other place...Ecchihachi...so called me ecchi...

hey ecchi...how r u ecchi??..eh ur ecchi.....

see??? perfect as fukin fish n chips, mate.

Dont be mad at me young padawan i will call you Mon

Or you can be this guy if you want

wargreymon_by_alasurth-d6wkswj.jpg

Hes a lot more awesome right? :P

No idea where that is, lol.

Oh, and Seath, you're my friend, right? You'll get excited over my FSN video, right? Right?

7582720_4794.jpg

Ufotable can really make some amazing visuals, getting the series away from Deen was a wise decision. A remake in the style of Fate/Zero is only bound to be epic.

Also, the Forest of Fallen Giants is south of the Majula bonfire along the cliffside.

Knight, and I want to play using sword and shield, but for now, I can only use a sword. I tried with mage, but I don't really like the play style, even if it's (apparently) OP.

Knight is a great class to get used to the game, I did my first playthrough with a knight. A merchant in Majula sells a (In my opinion) pretty good shield, I believe it's called the Twin Dragon Greatshield

Hey, sorry I missed your request for light hearted VN's, I restarted Harukoi earlier today (after having read Mon's responses to my request for VN's) and have been doing that all day so I missed your posts :(. I'm currently almost done with Umi's route.

As for your actual request:

Have you played Wanko to Kurasou? http://vndb.org/v812

wanko to kurasou was one of my favorite games. Lots of dog girl loli's and an abundance of hnnnngggg

you should also try Grisaia no Kajitsu (http://vndb.org/v5154). One of the best games ever and all the girls have a good route so there's no fear of being forced to watch your 2D crush murdered

Ha, no worries!  And Wanko to Kurasou looks interesting, the art style looks good.

Also, I already have Grisaia in my backlog, its already installed on my PC.  But thank you for confirming that it will be good! :D

Now, I just have to finish at least one arc of Fate/Stay Night.  This stuffs loooooooong.

Found it. Call me an idiot, but how do you raise your stats?

Do you have a skype? I think it'd be easier for me to explain everything you need to know, else I'd be spamming pages here ^_^. Anyway it's the hooded woman in Majula, the same person who gives you the Estus Flask. 

well...stopped watchin digimon n pokemon.....a loooooooong time ago.

its pretty fun, but as time passes it bored me.

havent watch anime for long time too. The last anime i watch was Seitoyakuindomo S2.

too many vns on my plate. For example, was planning to complete Lee route, but got Koiken fd n Yumina fd rite now.

priority changed.......