Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

So my glorious physique and handsomeness got to you, too.

You know, you're an ass. Being called jealous is one of my pet peeves, and if you keep on, I'mma get seriously mad. Not to mention my piece of crap controller won't work for some god damn stupid reason despite not being broken and UGH.

You know, you're an ass. Being called jealous is one of my pet peeves, and if you keep on, I'mma get seriously mad. Not to mention my piece of crap controller won't work for some god damn stupid reason despite not being broken and UGH.

Even if it's character-wise, you answer every one of my sentences by being offensive and taunting.

"Let him who is without sin cast the first stone", was it?

Even if it's character-wise, you answer every one of my sentences by being offensive and taunting.

"Let him who is without sin cast the first stone", was it?

I treat you like the character you pretend to be, that's all fun and games. We both know and love the character, and we can make fun of it. I'm being semi-mean to you for that reason, because it's for fun, and harmless. You, and pretty much everyone else, however, treat me like, well, me, since I'm not roleplaying or anything. So if you start calling me jealous, you're calling me jealous. If I call you bald, I'm calling your character bald. Of course, I can shrug off most of the insults (I'm not that weak), since it's all just fun and games, but there are some things that just hit a nerve, and if I'm in a bad mood, I can't really shrug them off. And honestly, after my controller, once again, has decided to bend me over the table like your common imouto and violate my intestines, I'm in a fairly bad mood. Or, well, just pretty irritable. I apologize for that. 

This is so amuzing 

I will even leave this gif here

77839-internet-fight-gif-anime-ladie-NOh

7857012b7d2319bad53906224d1c6122.png

I treat you like the character you pretend to be, that's all fun and games. We both know and love the character, and we can make fun of it. I'm being semi-mean to you for that reason, because it's for fun, and harmless. You, and pretty much everyone else, however, treat me like, well, me, since I'm not roleplaying or anything. So if you start calling me jealous, you're calling me jealous. If I call you bald, I'm calling your character bald. Of course, I can shrug off most of the insults (I'm not that weak), since it's all just fun and games, but there are some things that just hit a nerve, and if I'm in a bad mood, I can't really shrug them off.

Yes, and I do understand that. But my answer aims at the fact that you did not inform me that the "jealousness thing" annoys you. You directly insulted me (not the character), and then threatened me to stop or you'd get mad, like I had been alerted of this before but childishly decided to keep at it.

If it does annoy you I'll obviously stop, but in the same way that you ask me of this, I think I at least deserve a bit more than an insult and a threat.