Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

wow...power napped for 15 minutes but i dreamed about a whole movie of'independence day'

nice.....

Due to heightened brain activity during sleep, your sense of time especially during REM is greatly accelerated so that you experience time about 12 times as fast. You can easily experience a 3 hour dream during a 15 minute sleep, which I believe is well past the duration of Independence Day.

Due to heightened brain activity during sleep, your sense of time especially during REM is greatly accelerated so that you experience time about 12 times as fast. You can easily experience a 3 hour dream during a 15 minute sleep, which I believe is well past the duration of Independence Day.

LoL Dim...nice answer

8Fjvz.gif

expected stupid answer from somebody, and sir....i'm glad you are not one of em.

We should totally make a WOW guild with ppl from this thread, when I start playing again (summer holidays, IF I get a job by then).

Ewwwwww I love the idea, but not WoW D:

Hmm lets see if I can summon master Jun here

n5244c4284af3c.gif

Not even for a life worth suplly of pastel de nata?just for one of them? ;P

Why was I summoned. I saw you and Mon trying, but not why o:

Is it bad that I always found her the most sexually attractive girl in the entire show?

Specially when she lets her hair go, she's so attractive~

Also, welcome back Salmon~

I'll resume the days you have been gone: I am now the supreme leader of this thread, and lolis are to be adores as sacred beings.

And another also: finally back from work... the people from Cambridge University are such lazy bums...

*snip*

Hey, sorry I missed your request for light hearted VN's, I restarted Harukoi earlier today (after having read Mon's responses to my request for VN's) and have been doing that all day so I missed your posts :(. I'm currently almost done with Umi's route.

As for your actual request:

Have you played Wanko to Kurasou? http://vndb.org/v812

wanko to kurasou was one of my favorite games. Lots of dog girl loli's and an abundance of hnnnngggg

you should also try Grisaia no Kajitsu (http://vndb.org/v5154). One of the best games ever and all the girls have a good route so there's no fear of being forced to watch your 2D crush murdered

Ewwwwww I love the idea, but not WoW D:

Why was I summoned. I saw you and Mon trying, but not why o:

Also, welcome back Salmon~

I'll resume the days you have been gone: I am now the supreme leader of this thread, and lolis are to be adores as sacred beings.

And another also: finally back from work... the people from Cambridge University are such lazy bums...

I just wanted to know if I could summon you :P

He could also try Koihime. Very nice and lighthearted, all the heroines and side heroines. It's actually fun that I vastly prefer the side-heroines to the heroines, and it crushed my heart that only the main heroines have a "true" route.

It also has gameplay, so it's entertaining.

I just wanted to know if I could summon you  :P

As long as it's on my free time, you can xD

What, need more pieces of my eternal wisdom? ;o

you should also try Grisaia no Kajitsu (http://vndb.org/v5154). One of the best games ever and all the girls have a good route so there's no fear of being forced to watch your 2D crush murdered

Unless you get Amane bad-end, which is the one where you finally found out what's within the buried chest.

Disliked her in the actual anime, but 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmPPCkF6-fk

made me love her. So adorable.

He could also try Koihime. Very nice and lighthearted, all the heroines and side heroines. It's actually fun that I vastly prefer the side-heroines to the heroines, and it crushed my heart that only the main heroines have a "true" route.

It also has gameplay, so it's entertaining.

As long as it's on my free time, you can xD

What, need more pieces of my eternal wisdom? ;o

Indeed Master Jun i request more of you random pearls of wisdom ;)

Unless you get Amane bad-end, which is the one where you finally found out what's within the buried chest.

You shouldn't say that D:

It's my personal philosophy not to get the bad endings, but you are giving me the kind of masochistic curiosity to check it.

I can't decide whether the good end or bad end is worse, to be honest. Both made me sad as hell, though.

True enough... I must confess I really hate non-conclusive endings without a clear good end. Good endings that leave you with a sad, empty feeling... don't really deserve being called good ends.

We're all gonna die. :<

(Bit late on the discussion as I'm pretty busy up to the weekends!)
But my favourite guy in Majikoi is probably gonna have to be Cap, although I always feel bad for Gakuto missing out on people seeing him be heroic.
As for girls it's gotta be Momoyo, Kazuko then Christiane. Not played S Yet, i'm waiting for it to be fully patched instead of spoiling it for myself, but Tsubame looks pretty cool in the anime, so maybe i'll add more to the list :3

It'll never be fully patched =X

I'm pretty sure that Wairu TL has either stalled it, or dropped it (and are not gonna say anything in their blog, like it happened with Yandere).

Disliked her in the actual anime, but 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmPPCkF6-fk

made me love her. So adorable.

Is that video actualy 10 hours long O-0

Edit:

Lol silly me ...

Ok I have to ask. (please put away stones you prepared to throw at me)

Who is that ?

All right, who wants a stone? We have big stones, small stones, round stone, flat stone, rolling stones, whatever you like! Get them before they're thrown!

*Proceeds to throw own stones at Angmir*

All right, who wants a stone? We have big stones, small stones, round stone, flat stone, rolling stones, whatever you like! Get them before they're thrown!

*Proceeds to throw own stones at Angmir*

make sure that at least 1 of those stones have her name and source Anime name on it ;p