What if

Yukata Lover

• 2 weeks later...

Geez, that's a tough one. Uhh, mass destruction and pain? Hard to say, really. I can see mass destruction, but I can't argue the idea we may adapt- well, actually, part of it wouldn't make sense. It's like, if death didn't happen, then dinosaurs would still be around. But that begs the further question, would it matter if they were around? No death implies no need for energy. no need to reproduce... or even no beginning. Let's just say that then.

If there was no death, there wouldn't be anything at all.

What if a little animal-like thing came up to you one day and asked, "What if I could make you a magical girl?"

(Disregard the fact you're a guy if you are. Feel free to crossdress/be the girl... or just say no.)

You would probably commit suicide over hearing some people's thoughts.

On the internet everyone has their fetishes. 

What if your tongue could stretch at will?

i would give an awsome cunninglus i guess

what if there was no Monster for Mevvyrynne (i really want this to happen becasue monster is so horrible that your own piss tastes better)

I would substitute it for rockstar even though it tastes horrible compared to monster.

What if Sioxz was forced to drink monster every day for the rest of his life.

i would DIE really i would i have diabetes so not that healty and i would be in so much pain to drink the horrible monster energy drinks all day

what if mevvrynne had the existance off Key VN's deleted and everybody haves there memories off the VN's and know that he did it

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...