any sfw bl games?

chikadox

Hey, haven't I recommend you some games yesterday? Just a suggestion, but you could create just one recommendation thread and put a list of your interests there so we can think of the best recommendations for you. With many threads, my head starts to spin and I forget what I know haha

Like said before, shotacon is the male version of loli - and it falls into the same problem: in Fuwanovel it is not allowed to discuss/recommend games with underage characters. There is, however, a tag on VNDB that can help you!

As for BL games, No, thank you!!! is incredible, since the story progresses each time you finish a route! It is a nukige, though, but at least you can change the settings of characters so they can be hairy or shaved!

Another great game is Dramatical Murder, you should totally read it. I do think there are sex scenes, but nothing too big, you can skip them. Also, Lamento ~Beyond the Void~ has some sex but it is very, very late into the story, so it won't be a bother.

1 minute ago, Silvz said:

Hey, haven't I recommend you some games yesterday? Just a suggestion, but you could create just one recommendation thread and put a list of your interests there so we can think of the best recommendations for you. With many threads, my head starts to spin and I forget what I know haha

Like said before, shotacon is the male version of loli - and it falls into the same problem: in Fuwanovel it is not allowed to discuss/recommend games with underage characters. There is, however, a tag on VNDB that can help you!

As for BL games, No, thank you!!! is incredible, since the story progresses each time you finish a route! It is a nukige, though, but at least you can change the settings of characters so they can be hairy or shaved!

Another great game is Dramatical Murder, you should totally read it. I do think there are sex scenes, but nothing too big, you can skip them. Also, Lamento ~Beyond the Void~ has some sex but it is very, very late into the story, so it won't be a bother.

thanks, and sorry about the numerous threads... :( i'll stop that. and thank you for your help yesterday!

I read tons of BL and only read those SFW:

Sacred Sand and Essence Hunt: fun, short but nothing really amazing. Sacred Sand have no sound whatsoever unfortunately. Both are free, check Lemmasoft!

Apocalypse Never is a very short RPG Maker game (not really a VN) with BL undertones. Pretty cute. Also free, but there aren't even kissing here.

Humanoid ~Eternal Ring~ is the best of the bunch. It's about pure love and it's suuuuuuuuuper sweet! It's free, but it's in japanese.

Some games also have all ages edition for PS2/PSP/PSVita, like Dramatical Murder, Togainu no Chi or Omerta The Legacy, but those are all in japanese only. 

As for otomege with short boys, try Nameless (look how cute he iiiiiiiiiis! and you'll be safe since all heroes in that game are dolls without age anyway. no one is underaged!)

Edited by MaggieROBOT

On 12/29/2017 at 12:20 PM, MaggieROBOT said:

I read tons of BL and only read those SFW:

Sacred Sand and Essence Hunt: fun, short but nothing really amazing. Sacred Sand have no sound whatsoever unfortunately. Both are free, check Lemmasoft!

Apocalypse Never is a very short RPG Maker game (not really a VN) with BL undertones. Pretty cute. Also free, but there aren't even kissing here.

Humanoid ~Eternal Ring~ is the best of the bunch. It's about pure love and it's suuuuuuuuuper sweet! It's free, but it's in japanese.

Some games also have all ages edition for PS2/PSP/PSVita, like Dramatical Murder, Togainu no Chi or Omerta The Legacy, but those are all in japanese only. 

As for otomege with short boys, try Nameless (look how cute he iiiiiiiiiis! and you'll be safe since all heroes in that game are dolls without age anyway. no one is underaged!)

oh, thank you so so so much!!! I am going to read ALL of these :):):)