Monster Girl Quest

FallenFew

Played through MGQ1 and half-way through MGQ2 before abandoning it. The only reason to play the game is if you were interested in the sex scenes, which I wasn't. It gets old, and fast!

Repetitive with pointless RPG mechanics is how I describe this game. I honestly don't understand the hype.

What Rooke said above. There is nothing interesting within Monster Girl Quest if you not interested into well... monster girls themselves and the rape of male character by their hands... or tentacles. The whole unite humans with monsters kind of story isn't new but it's fun with likable cast wrapped together. As for me, I like the game because I'm into the whole wicked designs monster fetish, even though there are some pretty grotesque ones. Finished the first two games and waiting for complete translation of the 3rd one myself.

Same with Okasare Yuusha series, where the plot and battle system is even weaker, but the art is pretty awesome.

I started the first one, but I only lasted a few hours. I don't like losing, so I ended up playing normally and winning and it got boring. The story it's not entertaining enough without the H-scenes

I don't feel the need to lose<< Unlike VH2 or some other games.