VN recommendations for backlog

melo4496

No sci fi pls :pyaa:
My list https://vndb.org/u83588
vnstat https://vnstat.net/user/83588 (Not interested in most of vnstat's rec though)

Highly interested:
1. Mystery - detective protag, serial killings, those with definite/clear answers (not something like umineko), not too much chuuni/fantasy, light or dark
2. Comedy - I just love jp comedy. Teasing, Shimoneta, tsukkomi-boke etc.. ie. vns like Akagoei, Grisaia, Leyline etc.
3. Tearjerker - not necessarily nakige. Some of the vns that made me cry are Gsenjou, KnS2, Hoshiori, Natsuiro Recipe and Nanairo reincarnation. For reference, clannad, kanon and ef didn't make me cry
4. Tsundere

Neutral:
1. Fantasy
2. Chuuni/Action
3. Historical

Not interested:
1. Sci fi - It's difficult for me to enjoy even sci-fi mystery
2. Mecha
3. Philosophical
4. Yuri, Yaoi
5. Gameplay
6. Too much icha-icha, love-love, moe-moe
7. Most loli heroines
8. Unvoiced

Hi fuwa. I need your help. Actually I don't know where to go next. I browsed through all the vns in my backlog and found out that there are only few vns that greatly interest me. I have stuff like Gin'iro, Reminiscence, Akeiro, Pianissimo, Hello Lady etc. but ended up losing interest on these titles due to varied reasons after several hours of reading.

Thanks in advance :lol:

On 12/26/2016 at 8:02 PM, Norleas said:

Thanks ^_^ I think I'll like these. Specially Tasogare no Sinsemilla.

On 12/26/2016 at 10:01 PM, Kiriririri said:

これはいったい!?

On 12/26/2016 at 10:22 PM, Novel21 said:

11 eyes

Kanon

Clannad

Invisible Sign -Isu-

Thanks. Btw I read Kanon and Clannad in the past lol

If you don't mind deduction minigames that require you to remember rather large amounts of information: Shinsou Noise

Akeiro Kaikitan (same setting as Nanairo Reincarnation, and the characters from that one make an appearance)

Lamunation (comedy)

12 hours ago, Kawasumi said:

https://vndb.org/u91456/wish

add my backlog to your backlog

って、多すぎっ!You have tons of interesting vns..

4 hours ago, Clephas said:

If you don't mind deduction minigames that require you to remember rather large amounts of information: Shinsou Noise

Akeiro Kaikitan (same setting as Nanairo Reincarnation, and the characters from that one make an appearance)

Lamunation (comedy)

Read the blog post about Shinsou Noise. The minigame sounds 面倒臭い but Mystery+Tragedy looks nice

Just now, melo4496 said:

って、多すぎっ!You have tons of interesting vns..

Read the blog post about Shinsou Noise. The minigame sounds 面倒臭い but Mystery+Tragedy looks nice

Yeah, it was definitely 面倒臭い.  Well, really it was just chapter 6's deduction that was that way.  You have to set the keyboard to 全角カタカナ or 全角英数 to input the answers, and about 1/3 of the time you have to go back and delete the answer and try again, simply because your answer didn't show up correctly.  I mean, it's fine if you want to see the bad ending (which is full of blood and despair), but it makes it a pain to get to the main path...