New Anime Store opens up, so I bought some stuff

Kendjin

....POCKY STIIICKS....POCKKKKKY STICKS Q_Q

I wish I had a store that sold anime merch/manga. I have to order everything through the interwebz ._. The thrill I get when it arrives in th mail is pretty nice though so I guess that covers for the wait. But sometimes...things don't come in till a month after I order and that kinda ticks me off :I

It's always exciting when a new anime store opens up :D/>! There's one near my workplace but sadly it sells mostly bootleg stuff :(/>~

I checked most of the stock. I'd say only about 5% is cheapn Chinese knockoffs. Not DVD just plushies and models.

This one is up in Edinburgh.

I am led to believe they is one in London and Nottingham too.

Eh well as it stands there are very few I know of that are based in London anyway. Those that I do know of have a pitifully limited selection, and very rarely sell what I want. And when they do, its still something like 3 times cheaper to get the stuff online anyway. And that's saying something - considering Japanese goods are already ridiculously expensive even when buying online! :lol: