Hello Everyone

Slyfer35

Hello everyone, allow me to introduce myself. I am Ramil Leonardo O. Villanueva.

I just wanted to post here first before going to other topics. It's like a habit every time I join a forum.

I've actually small experience in translating projects, though it's really small, since i couldn't understand japanese much yet, i was the proofreader. It was a small project but we finished it.

So that's it, I hope to be a proofreader again, I loved doing that, I'd like to gain more experience and someday fully understand japanese to become a translatorou

heya welcome to the best friendly community in the world :D/>/>

Widi>>Lol<< Make him stay at the IRC>... Let's see how friendly it will get.. Ahahahahaha

Edit: Woops forgot to say hello

今日は? (Was bored so decided to do it like that, Although I really don't know JP that much)

Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you. What project were you a part of? And what is your favorite visual novel?

That project was dated long ago, I was actually only asked by my friend to do it. We didn't have any particular group, we just did it because it was interesting. I don't remember the name but judging from what i still remember, i think it was fan made. That thing was like 2 years ago. As for my favorite visual novel, that would be Hoshizora no memoria, Little Busters, and Fate/Stay Night

WELCOME, SIR!

Widi>>Lol<< Make him stay at the IRC>... Let's see how friendly it will get.. Ahahahahaha

Edit: Woops forgot to say hello

今日は? (Was bored so decided to do it like that, Although I really don't know JP that much)

Is "Kyou ha" a greeting now? :P