Visual Novel's on Windows 10?

andzalot55

So I plan to build myself a desktop soon by the end of 2016. Thing is, I plan to go with Windows 10 but what concerns me is if Visual Novel's will be compatible in every way just as Windows 7 in not facing errors. So my question: Will it be fine on Windows 10 just as fine as Windows 7 when reading Visual Novel's on System Localization Japanese?

VNs are by and large highly compatible with Windows 10. Modern VNs should basically have full compatibility, so you can assume that anything recent works and anything new will always work. Older VNs might have odd issues but you can typically work around those and instances of VNs not working outright are extremely rare. Here's a compatibility list organized by @sanahtlig https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1itCvY8aWGjjhAA1fS8tYCGwcpq4b7tI574NsNb0d_eI/edit#gid=0

It's not fully comprehensive but generally people tend not to report fully functional games but will report anything that isn't functional.