Drawings!

Cakeageddon

Alright alright, good evening/morning/afternoon to those who read this.

Me being the amazing sentimental dude I am (Not to mention bored) have decided to pick up drawing again.

For the time being, it will be limited to pencil drawings (No, not drawings of actual pencils, but made with them).

So, request here what you want to get drawn (It can be anything you want, just try to stick around to the whole anime/manga stuff, yes, Loli's are allowed steve & the rest!) I'll be practicing backgrounds, characters and whatever else needed. Within a few months, my new desk should be finished and i'll start drawing using my drawing tablet. My goal? Nothing specific, just be an amazing artist again like i used to be.

TL;DR: Request your anime/manga drawings here as i want to practice.

With much love,

Cake 'Knäckebröd' ageddon

Um... Is there examples of previous work?

I'd be interested in seeing other work you've done :D/>

My sincere apologies, it was on my previous computer which I sold last year, i formatted the HDD before i realised i didn't transfer my artwork QQ

My sincere apologies, it was on my previous computer which I sold last year, i formatted the HDD before i realised i didn't transfer my artwork QQ

That is a shame :(, well then I shall simply await the new creations you are putting together.

draw me all the chiho. loves me some maou-san.

Do you perhaps mean Chiho from Hataraku Maou-sama? If not, could you provide me some links?

You got nr. 3 on my request list :)

Good choice B)/>!

Perhaps some Narcissu artwork :)/>?

Also, feel free to join me on my quest to draw anime girls with a Hong Kong background :lol:/>~

You got yourself number 4 on my list!

When I've done some drawings, i'll give it a serious though, backgrounds never been my strongest point so it would be excellent practice!

A request for Erza Scarlet wearing a turtleneck and glasses :D/> You have a freehand with everything else! :D/>

And oh, please do include some accessories.. Thank you so much!

Aaaand you got number 5 on the list, thanks for stopping by!

Can you draw me up a Victorique<< Silver-haired >> (#6 in line, Obviously ^_^/>)

Ofcourse I can! And ofcourse I will! I loved the silver haired victorique, dunno why she went silver though.. maybe to avoid unwanted attention in the end? :o Nevertheless, i love her and you can consider it done.

If you do VN characters do Minakami Yuki :3

Here is her profile on VNDB http://vndb.org/c3565

Ofcourse VN characters are welcome too!

Number 7 for you!

Ofcourse I can! And ofcourse I will! I loved the silver haired victorique, dunno why she went silver though.. maybe to avoid unwanted attention in the end? :o/> Nevertheless, i love her and you can consider it done.

It's for her not to get caught in her Journey to Japan.. Since she is known for having long yellow hair..