Ageha's route (spoiler)

Dark_blade64

I finished "If my heart had wings", it took me like a whole year and finally decided to finish Ageha's route, but this leaves me with three big question. What kind of job was Ageha doing that could cause her being expelled? Also was there some missing scenes in the all-ages version? It felt really confusing at the beginning of her route like there were some scenes left out which took place early on but weren't showed.

My biggest question what kind of stuff was Ageha doing when Aoi found her outside when she was supposed to be conducting cleaning duty? Also why was she upset and asked Aoi if he heard her. I can imagine why though, but I want to confirm my suspicion. :makina:.

2 hours ago, Nosebleed said:

I'd love to know that as well. Sadly the translation was so bad that it doesn't explain that. :sachi:

Basically in the Moenovel version of the game Ageha's route was butchered to the point where you don't even know what's going on.

Yeah, I know that! I mean I thought the story of the novel was good at times but sadly the translation was horrible. I manage to actually understand what was going on for the most part in Ageha's route but it really felt like some scenes were missing.

As I understand, Ageha's route was largely rewritten for the MoeNovel release, and by people who don't actually know English. It doesn't make sense to anybody. It's entirely possible that, beneath the incoherent sentences, there is a coherent story in the rewrite, but it's also possible that there simply isn't; it may have huge consistency issues, or at times literally no plot. No one can tell.

Getting to actually play Ageha's route is the reason I'm looking forward to the retranslation project.

For the most part I understood it, but there were literally entire lines that I simply could not decipher, and at some point I gave up on following it as a consistent story and instead just accepted that the overall theme of "she's really busy helping out some other club so they'll help you out" was all I was going to get. But I was playing the Steam version, so alas, I didn't get H scene hints.

IMHHW was my first VN 2 years ago, so pardon if my memory is fuzzy.

Ageha does alot of unspecified-and-supposedly-school-rule-breaking things in order to keep the Soaring Club out of Tobioka-sensei's radar, which is why he has absolutely ZERO influence during her route. Unfortunately causes Aoi to think she's avoiding and hates him when she's really just working her ass behind the scenes to ensure the gliders' success

In other routes she doesn't take such a risk since there is no Aoi and the power of love to motivate her into doing so, that's why big bad Tobioka gets to shrekt Kotori's route and whatnot.

That is all