any music suggestion?

gunter

hey all !

i know that fred the barber started a topic like this not so long ago , but since the purpose of mine is slightly different from his, i think I'm not doing anything bad by writing this.

anyway,as the title say,I'm looking for music , different from what i usually listen to (since it's essentially french rap,and more specifically lucio bukowski, i think it wont be difficult to find xD ) . since the purpose of my research is to find a music to use at the french yoyo championship , it should be 3 mins maximum  and at least be 2 mins length.

I'm not researching any particular kind of music, so just feel free to suggest anything that you like.

PS : i know it might not be the best place for this kind of request, but your community is way bigger than french yoyo community ,so i may have more variety in your suggestions ,and i want to keep my music choice secret,so it's not exactly a good idea to ask something like that on the yoyo board ~~

i'm looking forward for your recommendations !

5 minutes ago, gunter said:

that doesn't really matter,just suggest anything wich sounds good ;)

... three mins is the absolute max yeah?

---

Oh... it's supposed to be different from French rap yeah? I mostly listen to Korean rap so probably not that different :conspiracy:

Edited by LiquidShu

Zidan ,it was epic. 

i've listened to all the other tracks you've send , but it's not really my kind of music ,or just not appropriate for what i want to do ( kawasumi suggestion is way too speed :v ) .

ps : mos def 's song is soo cool,i love this kind of oldschool hip hop :x