Remember11 console differences?

Scorp

Being honest, the pc version only has one or two side-endings that are really important. All the other ones are pretty useless. With that said, I don't think you need to read the console versions, even though they have more endings, since you can get the whole story from the PC version.

Of course the game is incomplete either way, so you'll need some extra reading after it.

7 hours ago, Silvz said:

Being honest, the pc version only has one or two side-endings that are really important. All the other ones are pretty useless. With that said, I don't think you need to read the console versions, even though they have more endings, since you can get the whole story from the PC version.

Of course the game is incomplete either way, so you'll need some extra reading after it.

I already read 100% of PC version, so your advice is a bit late... for a year or more :)

So lets come back to my initial question about differences between console and PC version, that's all I want to know.

10 hours ago, Silvz said:

Being honest, the pc version only has one or two side-endings that are really important. All the other ones are pretty useless.

hahahahahahahahhahah八は母八はjさhgf気じゃht類vのうぇqyふヴぃnyふいvlmjyひおb;jぃljyべljyhfべklyじlっいぇぶ no

2 hours ago, Zakamutt said:

hahahahahahahahhahah八は母八はjさhgf気じゃht類vのうぇqyふヴぃnyふいvlmjyひおb;jぃljyべljyhfべklyじlっいぇぶ no

oh, stop, you know I'm right

11 minutes ago, Zakamutt said:

I mean, it depends on how much you want to just read outside material vs. find stuff out yourself, but still lol

I've read most of them and didn't get anything useful. The only ending that mattered was the one you find out the truth about the male MC and, of course, the true ending.

As there is no help from you guys, had to extract text and compare myself. PSP and PC version text are identical (maybe 1 or 2 phrases were shortened a bit, but that's all). Maybe they added a bit of exclusive TIPS, I dunno, but I think Lemnisca checked that and if there were any they would've implemented that in PC version

So answer is "no", there is no other endings/routes/whatsoever in PSP version. As PC version is port of PS2 version, seems no point in checking PS2 version, Only version which could differ is release on mobile phones (IOS/Android), but as Cyberfront is defunct, there is no way to get R11 for mobile anymore (at least I did not found).

And yeah, as I already found what I wanted to know - can go a bit offtopic.

Yes, the ending was unsatisfying. Nakazawa really got lot in his points of view to certain extent. If they idea was about locking the player in infinity loop - that's the worst idea which could ever be, because it results in story without beginning and without end, with plot lines starting from nowhere and leading to  nowhere. I gave it 6/10 iirc, as the mountain parts are quite good and thrilling, while all other is just... unfinished.

On 6/9/2016 at 6:37 PM, Scorp said:

As there is no help from you guys, had to extract text and compare myself. PSP and PC version text are identical (maybe 1 or 2 phrases were shortened a bit, but that's all). Maybe they added a bit of exclusive TIPS, I dunno, but I think Lemnisca checked that and if there were any they would've implemented that in PC version

So answer is "no", there is no other endings/routes/whatsoever in PSP version. As PC version is port of PS2 version, seems no point in checking PS2 version, Only version which could differ is release on mobile phones (IOS/Android), but as Cyberfront is defunct, there is no way to get R11 for mobile anymore (at least I did not found).

And yeah, as I already found what I wanted to know - can go a bit offtopic.

Yes, the ending was unsatisfying. Nakazawa really got lot in his points of view to certain extent. If they idea was about locking the player in infinity loop - that's the worst idea which could ever be, because it results in story without beginning and without end, with plot lines starting from nowhere and leading to  nowhere. I gave it 6/10 iirc, as the mountain parts are quite good and thrilling, while all other is just... unfinished.

Nice find.

I think it was either here or somewhere else where someone found a track on the PS2 R11 OST video still up on Youtube (Remember11's PC OST, like Ever17 and Never7's OSTs, seems to be gone), and it was very unfamiliar and it might have been a PS2 only track, but I lost that info. Moreover, I'm pretty sure that some version of the game has a developer interview and it is up translated somewhere (perhaps the Lemnisca TL page, in which case it's likely lost since they took down all their patches when they teamed up with Sekai Project for Root Double).

As for the ending, I loved the idea although I only found out the explanation after finishing the game since I read it when I was like 14 and didn't understand shit. Otherwise the ending was indeed anticlimactic, though the rest of the VN was utterly incredible, I find (still my favorite PC VN).

17 hours ago, Funyarinpa said:

Moreover, I'm pretty sure that some version of the game has a developer interview and it is up translated somewhere (perhaps the Lemnisca TL page, in which case it's likely lost since they took down all their patches when they teamed up with Sekai Project for Root Double).

Yes, PSP version had an additional artbook. https://vndb.org/r2800

Actually interviews were just interviews, while the time chart included has quite a lot of valuable information, which confirmed all the assumptions which were speculated after the game release (moreover, it looked for me that Nakazawa just took that fan-based solution as an excuse to patch his unfinished R11 story). Anyway, as GundamAce translated Nakazawa interview, it should have something interesting there.

Timeline was translated and was placed on tlwiki, but it is again out of service, so here is link (MASSIVE SPOILERS FOR NEVER7/EVER17/REMEMBER11): http://psp4real.ru/infinity.txt

19 minutes ago, Scorp said:

Yes, PSP version had an additional artbook. https://vndb.org/r2800

Actually interviews were just interviews, while the time chart included has quite a lot of valuable information, which confirmed all the assumptions which were speculated after the game release (moreover, it looked for me that Nakazawa just took that fan-based solution as an excuse to patch his unfinished R11 story).

Timeline was translated and was placed on tlwiki, but it is again out of service, so here is link (MASSIVE SPOILERS FOR NEVER7/EVER17/REMEMBER11): http://psp4real.ru/infinity.txt

Thanks!

I think I heard somewhere that Uchikoshi was actually the one arguing that the game is complete as is, and that Nakazawa wanted a more detailed ending. But I also hear rumors that a third route for Remember11 was cut completely, so I ain't sure.

Maybe Scorp already got the answer, but if I could answer this earlier, my answer would be no. Because PC version was the port from PS2, and I think so far there's no extra ending if we talk about PSP Version (If the ending exist, I'm sure it was already discussed at some thread).

For the trivia, actually back when they made PSP port, the team want to make extra ending that hopefully could solve all of the mystery. But by the time PSP port was created, the team was already forgot of Remember 11 supposed True Ending that apparently they want to apply (Probably because dispute between Nakazawa and Uchikoshi).

Once again I knew Scorp already found the answer, but I just want to tell my opinion here.