Best Anime No One Has Seen

Bytor

I thought this might be interesting. So, what is the best anime you have watched that "no one else has seen"? I thought it might be neat to possibly check out some shows that are "hidden gems" or shows you liked/loved that didn't seem to get much love and attention. And I'm not gonna lie, I thought it could/would provide me with a nice database in which to find new shows, lol.

Whoop good one!!

Reserved till I get home (on phone ATM)

Ok, hmmm, where to start...

Ushio & Tora : Plot Summary: Ushio thinks his father’s tale of an ancient demon is nuts, but when he finds the monster in his own basement, Ushio has to take another look at the family legend.

10 episode OVA that is action, adventure, comedy, horror, supernatural and 100% kick ass. You wil laugh your ass off.

Beet the Vandel Buster : Plot Summary: It is the dark century and the people are suffering under the rule of the devil, Vandel, who is able to manipulate monsters. The Vandel Busters are a group of people who hunt these devils, and among them, the Zenon Squad is known to be the strongest busters on the continent. A young boy, Beet, dreams of joining the Zenon Squad. However, one day, as a result of Beet's fault, the Zenon squad was defeated by the devil, Beltose. The five dying busters sacrificed their life power into their five weapons, Saiga. After giving their weapons to Beet, they passed away. Years have passed since then and the young Vandel Buster, Beet, begins his adventure to carry out the Zenon Squad's will to put an end to the dark century.

This is a unknown anime that NEEDS and MUST be seen by all. 52 Episodes of pure AWESOME!!

Zombie Loan : Plot Summary: Michiru Kita is a special girl who possesses Shinigami Eyes, which allows her to see a dark ring around a person's neck. This ring symbolizes the person's impending death; once they are marked to die, a gray line, which is invisible to normal people, appears on their neck, and once the ring turns completely black, the person dies. Chika Akatsuki and Shito Tachibana, two boys in her class, both have black rings around their necks, but to her surprise, they are not yet dead. It is revealed that after a tragic accident that was supposed to kill them both, the two boys made a deal with a secret loan office called the Zombie-Loan. In return for keeping them alive, the two have to hunt zombies for the loan office. When Michiru gets involved with them, she finds that her life has just become more complicated.

This one is not as unknown per say, but a lot of newer anime fans need to see this gem. Very good it has action, adventure, fantasy and supernatural elements. Really quality show.

Ok, seriously I can go on for hours. Ill stop there unless more people ask for me to keep going.

Sorry Batman not 50, just 3 to start lol

Oh wait, one more my wife just mentioned. (Thanks Kotomi)

Natsume Yuujinchou: Plot Summary: Natsume Takashi has the ability to see spirits, which he has long kept secret. However, once he inherits a strange book that belonged to his deceased grandmother, Reiko, he discovers the reason why spirits surround him. Containing the names of these spirits, a binding contract was formed between the spirits and the owner of the book. Now, Natsume is determined to free the spirits and dissolve the contracts. With the help of a spirit cat, his days are filled trying to return the names to these spirits.

I realize that season 4 (i think) came out last year but threr have been 4 seasons of a show that is both light-hearted and tender. Very AMAZING slice of life anime.

Oh wait, one more my wife just mentioned. (Thanks Kotomi)

Natsume Yuujinchou: Plot Summary: Natsume Takashi has the ability to see spirits, which he has long kept secret. However, once he inherits a strange book that belonged to his deceased grandmother, Reiko, he discovers the reason why spirits surround him. Containing the names of these spirits, a binding contract was formed between the spirits and the owner of the book. Now, Natsume is determined to free the spirits and dissolve the contracts. With the help of a spirit cat, his days are filled trying to return the names to these spirits.

I realize that season 4 (i think) came out last year but threr have been 4 seasons of a show that is both light-hearted and tender. Very AMAZING slice of life anime.

you surely like supernatural anime

Ushio & Tora : Plot Summary: Ushio thinks his father’s tale of an ancient demon is nuts, but when he finds the monster in his own basement, Ushio has to take another look at the family legend. 10 episode OVA that is action, adventure, comedy, horror, supernatural and 100% kick ass. You will laugh your ass off.

Now that one just caught my eye.

I don't know if the anime I've watched is "Non-Mainstream"

But umm hmmm here are some animes I've yet to discuss with anyone which leads me to think they're underground.

Baccano

Durarara (My first anime. And with it came a life lesson, loved it, rewatched it plenty I don't even remember how many times now xD)

Ano Natsu de Matteru (Was a pretty funny anime imo, kinda cliche, I'd still recommend it to people that don't usually watch anime though)

Yuri yuri (1st season just made me LAWL so hard, it's loli's + yuri action + that blonde girl with the rum raisin ice cream = hilllarious, I think people dont discuss it cause well...yea the aforementioned lol)

Listen girls im your father (Made me want to be a bum just to struggle like he did, loved it, never talked to anyone about it though, actually i doubt its underground.)

I don't know if the anime I've watched is "Non-Mainstream"

But umm hmmm here are some animes I've yet to discuss with anyone which leads me to think they're underground.

Baccano

Durarara (My first anime. And with it came a life lesson, loved it, rewatched it plenty I don't even remember how many times now xD)

Ano Natsu de Matteru (Was a pretty funny anime imo, kinda cliche, I'd still recommend it to people that don't usually watch anime though)

Yuri yuri (1st season just made me LAWL so hard, it's loli's + yuri action + that blonde girl with the rum raisin ice cream = hilllarious, I think people dont discuss it cause well...yea the aforementioned lol)

Listen girls im your father (Made me want to be a bum just to struggle like he did, loved it, never talked to anyone about it though, actually i doubt its underground.)

YuriYuri=great comedy for sure!! great anime!!

Whoop good one!!

Reserved till I get home (on phone ATM)

Ok, hmmm, where to start...

Ushio & Tora : Plot Summary: Ushio thinks his father’s tale of an ancient demon is nuts, but when he finds the monster in his own basement, Ushio has to take another look at the family legend.

10 episode OVA that is action, adventure, comedy, horror, supernatural and 100% kick ass. You wil laugh your ass off.

Beet the Vandel Buster : Plot Summary: It is the dark century and the people are suffering under the rule of the devil, Vandel, who is able to manipulate monsters. The Vandel Busters are a group of people who hunt these devils, and among them, the Zenon Squad is known to be the strongest busters on the continent. A young boy, Beet, dreams of joining the Zenon Squad. However, one day, as a result of Beet's fault, the Zenon squad was defeated by the devil, Beltose. The five dying busters sacrificed their life power into their five weapons, Saiga. After giving their weapons to Beet, they passed away. Years have passed since then and the young Vandel Buster, Beet, begins his adventure to carry out the Zenon Squad's will to put an end to the dark century.

This is a unknown anime that NEEDS and MUST be seen by all. 52 Episodes of pure AWESOME!!

Zombie Loan : Plot Summary: Michiru Kita is a special girl who possesses Shinigami Eyes, which allows her to see a dark ring around a person's neck. This ring symbolizes the person's impending death; once they are marked to die, a gray line, which is invisible to normal people, appears on their neck, and once the ring turns completely black, the person dies. Chika Akatsuki and Shito Tachibana, two boys in her class, both have black rings around their necks, but to her surprise, they are not yet dead. It is revealed that after a tragic accident that was supposed to kill them both, the two boys made a deal with a secret loan office called the Zombie-Loan. In return for keeping them alive, the two have to hunt zombies for the loan office. When Michiru gets involved with them, she finds that her life has just become more complicated.

This one is not as unknown per say, but a lot of newer anime fans need to see this gem. Very good it has action, adventure, fantasy and supernatural elements. Really quality show.

Ok, seriously I can go on for hours. Ill stop there unless more people ask for me to keep going.

Sorry Batman not 50, just 3 to start lol

i'm kind of upset that I've seen two of the three, and even brought one of them up in a different thread, in ryoji's "anime nobody's seen" post...

make that 3 of 4.

OK, I originally wanted to list anime that people would be able to find and watch easily, but Eldin seems to question that so here are Anime that im sure only maybe 5% of you have seen,

Ganbare Genki

Kaibutsu-kun

King Arthur: Prince on White Horse

Space Warrior Baldios

Lalabel

The Littl' Bits

Monchhichi

Muteking, The Dashing Warrior

Ojamanga Yamada-kun

Rescueman

Tetsujin 28-go

Space Emperor God Sigma

Space Runaway Ideon

Tsurikichi Sanpei

Zukkoke Knight - Don De La

do I need to go on????

EDITED - wow Meds+thinking=FUBAR! Thank you to Eldin for pointing out just how medicated I was.

God Mazinger

Lensman

Noozles

Glass Mask

Gu Gu Ganmo

Persia, the Magic Fairy

Super Dimension Cavalry Southern Cross

Futari Dak

Little Memole

Giant Gorg.

Taotao

Video Warrior Laserion

Seriously I can do this all day....

EDITED: Jesus, i need to quit trying to think while medicated. Just bad lol

God Mazinger

Lensman

Noozles

Glass Mask

Gu Gu Ganmo

Persia, the Magic Fairy

Super Dimension Cavalry Southern Cross

Futari Dak

Little Memole

Giant Gorg.

Taotao

Video Warrior Laserion

Glass Mask

Seriously I can do this all day....

you named glass mask twice in the same post >.>

Ganbare Genki

Kaibutsu-kun

Space Warrior Baldios

Lalabel

The Littl' Bits

Monchhichi

Muteking, The Dashing Warrior

Ojamanga Yamada-kun

Rescueman

Tetsujin 28-go

Space Emperor God Sigma

Space Runaway Ideon

Tetsujin 28-go

Tsurikichi Sanpei

Zukkoke Knight - Don De La

Ganbare Genki

Space Runaway Ideon

Kaibutsu-kun

Space Runaway Ideon

Space Warrior Baldios

the underlined titles were also named twice. I feel short changed. Ideon was even listed three times.

TBH, I haven't seen them but Ideon, Tetsujin 28-Go and God Mazinger are rather known. (Well at least they're not ultra-obscure like the rest of the list)

Ideon because it's directed by Tomino (Gundam's author), God Mazinger because it's directed by Go Nagai (who did, well, Mazinger >_>) and Tetsujin 28-Go is the anime of what is probably the very first Giant Robot manga ever.

you named glass mask twice in the same post >.>

the underlined titles were also named twice. I feel short changed. Ideon was even listed three times.

So you havnt heard of them?? Or youve heard of them, but have you actually WATCHED them? Regardless of the meds im on or my mistakes(Which apparently there are many) , thats not the point. You can point out my mistakes but please say weither or not you know the anime (actually heard of and watched)

TBH, I haven't seen them but Ideon, Tetsujin 28-Go and God Mazinger are rather known. (Well at least they're not ultra-obscure like the rest of the list)

Ideon because it's directed by Tomino (Gundam's author), God Mazinger because it's directed by Go Nagai (who did, well, Mazinger >_>) and Tetsujin 28-Go is the anime of what is probably the very first Giant Robot manga ever.

Not a lot of people here are familiar with them. I feel silly for posting the same anime more then once, its the meds im on lol. That list is all anime from the 80's (maybe 1 or 2 from 78-79). The list of people who actually WATCHED them is very low. You may of heard of them but have you watched them??

This list are all anime I actually own, in one form or another.

The list of people who actually WATCHED them is very low. You may of heard of them but have you watched them??

Well, I didn't, but I'm still young to this :P And I spend way too much time wandering forums and blogs, that's why I heard of those but didn't actually watch them yet. I was merely pointing out that I know several people who did watch them because those animes are known in certain circles of fans, whereas I'm pretty sure close to no one saw some of the other stuff on your list and discussed it =p

Now if we're only talking about this forum, yeah, besides you, Eldin, and maybe one or two more discreet members, I doubt anyone have watched 70-80 animes that aren't ultra-well known.

Well, I didn't, but I'm still young to this :P/>/>/>/> And I spend way too much time wandering forums and blogs, that's why I heard of those but didn't actually watch them yet. I was merely pointing out that I know several people who did watch them because those animes are known in certain circles of fans, whereas I'm pretty sure close to no one saw some of the other stuff on your list and discussed it =p

Now if we're only talking about this forum, yeah, besides you, Eldin, and maybe one or two more discreet members, I doubt anyone have watched 70-80 animes that aren't ultra-well known.

Eldin has not stated that he has seen these anime. While I feel foolish for the mistakes, which were many, I still havnt heard him say hes seen these anime. Since he is SLACKING in regards to creating a MAL account (which he seriously needs to do NOW) its unknown what his true knowledge is.

(If you guys knew the meds im on youd be more understanding lol)

Edit: Thank you Eldin, you have motivated me to complete my MAL. I hope you will make one, as I truly want to see what your knowledge is.

Thank you Eldin, you have motivated me to complete my MAL. I hope you will make one, as I truly want to see what your knowledge is.

Soonâ„¢.

Eldin has not stated that he has seen these anime.
because I haven't. well, I've started one or two and heard of three or four more, but I haven't finished any of them due to either not being able to find them or general lack of interest.

While I feel foolish for the mistakes, which were many, I still havnt heard him say hes seen these anime.
am I not allowed to not log in for a night? patience dood.

Since he is SLACKING in regards to creating a MAL account (which he seriously needs to do NOW) its unknown what his true knowledge is.
the suspense is killing you, I can tell. :lol: