Looking for a new VN.

Personb5

7 minutes ago, Arcadeotic said:

Deardops

Dracu-Riot!

Ikinari Anata ni Koishiteru

Koi ga Saku Koro Sakura Doki

5 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

How about Shuffle!, and if you like it, the sequel: Tick! Tack!

There is also ikikoi

Thanks for the replies, I planned on reading Dracu Riot when a full translation comes out for it, also I have read Shuffle! but it seems i for got to put it on the list lol. So i should probally read Tick! Tack!  Ikinari Anata ni Koishiteiru looks interesting so I'll check it out.

Just now, Zenophilious said:

Can't get those anymore on MangaGamer's store, man.  Navel most likely had them pulled when renegotiations fell through.  No legal way to buy the translated versions anymore.

That is only for Shuffle! if I am not mistaken, and he already said he played Shuffle! So Tick! Tack! should be fine. 

3 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

That is only for Shuffle! if I am not mistaken, and he already said he played Shuffle! So Tick! Tack! should be fine. 

Oh, yeah, my bad.  It was Soul Link that got pulled along with Shuffle, not Tick Tack.  Hurr durr.  Might wanna buy that one while you can.

For the recommendation, I recommended ToHeart 2 and if you willing to read bad translation Flyable Heart (It was probably using Google Translate for the translation just for the comparison, but still not too bad if you understanding it I guess). Also Da Capo and sequel would be good too. Hope you could find what VN you like from my and other member recommendation here. 

2 hours ago, littleshogun said:

and if you willing to read bad translation Flyable Heart (It was probably using Google Translate for the translation just for the comparison, but still not too bad if you understanding it I guess)

Why would you recommend someone read a machine TL?  They're inherently bad and filled with nonsense.  Anyone that's read one before knows exactly why you shouldn't recommend people read one.

Well, I'd actually said as long as you willing to read bad translation though, but maybe I shouldn't recommended it (Maybe I was too careless, sorry. But putting aside nonsensical translation, I think Flyable Heart actually fulfill the VN that OP want though (Light hearted and quite similar to Shuffle, if we see it from the recently deceased Shuffle writer Agobarrier who also work on Flyable Heart), once again if he willing to read it through bad translation).

Since I'd think Flyable Heart was should be read by the people who had at least understanding spoken Japanese (Just to said of how awful the translation is), maybe I'll just switch it to Never7 instead (Although it's part of sci-fi Infinity series, the first game was more like charage for majority part of it). And since Arcadeotic recommended Deardrops how about I recommended Kira Kira here. Once again hopefully you could find the good VN from my recommendation (Flyable Heart excluded).

PS - The reason I was personally I recommended Flyable Heart because other than light heart story, at this time I kind addicted to the opening of the VN itself.