Would the music of Love Live be considered good J-Pop?

Valmore

It's standard idol music. I.e friendship and love are the theme 99% of the time.

Comparing it to the Western market, it's basically like your mainstream girl/boy band, the music is generic and formulatic, but it works and gets the fans squealing.

Bo Burnham put it best:

Whether it's good or not depends on each individual's taste.

As for me, I have every single Love Live album and single and it's fun to listen to their music so I would say get a few singles or maybe their first full length album and judge for yourself if it's something you'd like to have more of.

Well, it depends on your taste. I'd say if you like upbeat, lively, girls singing to their hearts content--Love Live songs are awesome! There are also some that have heavy metal added to the mix, or some like dance club music. I should know, I've been a hardcore Love Liver ever since they aired...plus, many man-tears were shed during the Final Love Live and anime....even today when people make feels pics of School Idol. Some would argue that IdolMaster is better, but it all depends on your taste. Listen to a couple of songs in YouTube, especially the most famous one's like Snow Halation and Sunny Day Song(best 2 out of all in my opinion), but there are tons of amazing ones out there as well!

And here, http://hikarinoakariost.info/ I think they have all, if not, almost all, the Muse's albums there. When a link doesn't work, just refresh it or come back after a few hours or a day. I hope you'll enjoy the songs by Muse! I know I did. Still not sure about the Aquors though...

P.S. Try using SoundCloud instead of Spotify. I believe Spotify was catered for the Western needs, not so much for Asian music, especially if they're not that famous like those K-Pop bands or some very famous Japanese artists.