Hello, everyone

Heyitsjiwon

I'm Heyitsjiwon. Feel free to condense it any way you want to, but most people seem to prefer jiwon. I have to admit that I have been lurking this site ever since I found it (About 2 months ago... ahh how unproductive those two months have been), but since summer has started I have found myself with a lot of time. Somehow this convinced me to finally register an account and make a post. Anyways, without further ado, nice to meet you all, and I hope to get along.

---

Before I forget, let me make clear that I am not really capable of translating Japanese, but I am more than capable of editing/proofreading. I'm a native English speaker, so if you have any syntax questions, vocab, or even questions on how to make something flow better, then feel free to ask.

Oh boy... let me look through my list.

In order from played a while ago to just recently:

Katawa Shoujo (I played this in January before finding fuwa)

G-Senjou no Maou (Set a damn high standard for future visual novels. I think it made me a bit spoiled with VNs.)

Kamidori Alchemy Meister

Sengoku Rance (Didn't really like it. I stopped halfway through)

Hoshizora no Memoria (Looking forward to the fandisc now.)

Katahane

Utawarerumono

Swan Song

Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo

Sharin no Kuni, Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo

Tried to play Wanko to Kurasou a month ago, but I got an hour in before I quit. I thought that it would have taken a much more serious tone. Now, I'm about to start either Cross Channel or Symphonic Rain. Also, I've been intentionally avoiding the Key VNs and Muv Luv since I know that they're the cream of the crop, so I'm saving them for later.

Thanks everyone. G-Senjou's main route is still in my opinion the best route I've played through so far in all the VNs I've played, but as a whole it was a little lacking.

The true ending is awesome, i would do something like that in the end if necessary.

Hey, about Sharin no Kuni, Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo, can you give some details?

I finished the regular Sharin no Kuni, but i kinda hated the 2nd chapter, but still managed to arrive at the 4th, and from the 4th to the end it was great. Houzuki is a...GRRRRRR.

I want to play the second game, but i decided to give it some time...kinda afraid of playing it.

The true ending is awesome, i would do something like that in the end if necessary.

Hey, about Sharin no Kuni, Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo, can you give some details?

I finished the regular Sharin no Kuni, but i kinda hated the 2nd chapter, but still managed to arrive at the 4th, and from the 4th to the end it was great. Houzuki is a...GRRRRRR.

I want to play the second game, but i decided to give it some time...kinda afraid of playing it.

Well, it has a lot of fan service, which I'm not really a fan of. However, the prequel was definitely enjoyable. The ending gave me goosebumps in a good way. If anything, play it to find out more about Houzuki. In the first game, I thought that he was an interesting character, but the fandisc developed him so well. In fact, I'm torn between Kenichi or him as to whether who is a better protagonist.

Also, thank you everyone for your welcomes.