Eclipsed's Lucy & Danganronpa Steam Giveaway

Eclipsed

Hello members of Fuwanovel, welcome to Eclipsed's Lucy & Danganronpa Steam Key Giveaway.

First off, if you would like to try winning Lucy via luck instead, you can participate in Nosebleed's Giveaway here.

Mine however, will require a day of patience. And Skill. Perseverance. Tenacity. Maybe a bit of Luck.

And yeah, noone has ever won the Danganronpa Scavenger Hunt btw, 'cept Almighty Everybody-Copies-Him-OriginalRen, so that giveaway will be replaced with this one.

~~
Lucy Giveaway
WINNER: Dergonu
aT6vkVL.jpg (200×201)   vfdmCUX.png (200×200)   2Kpm20e.jpg (200×201)   Jg3cBEA.jpg (200×203)    YO0qETa.png (200×200)   5wd3Vgo.png (200×200)   cCGxzWH.png (200×200)   fKqAf2h.jpg (200×201)    1H7GdZN.jpg (200×199)

"Rank these characters in order from most favorite to least favorite"

Lucy's question will be easy, as soon as the question goes up on March 1st, 12:00PM PST you can PM me and hopefully you get the question right (if noone wins by then, everyone will get another try the following day, ie. one attempt/PM per day; #attempts may change depending on how rekt you guys get)

Answer:

Spoiler
Jg3cBEA.jpg (200×203) 2Kpm20e.jpg (200×201) > cCGxzWH.png (200×200) >  5wd3Vgo.png (200×200) >
fKqAf2h.jpg (200×201) > YO0qETa.png (200×200) > vfdmCUX.png (200×200) > aT6vkVL.jpg (200×201) > 1H7GdZN.jpg (200×199)

Danganronpa Giveaway:upupu: :upupu: :upupu:
WINNER: Eclipsed

GysrrMT.jpg (200×201)   qBmliYf.jpg (200×200)   wmlPqui.jpg (200×201)   62RH9Cl.jpg (200×203)   4uGuoEv.jpg (200×200)   8Xynx1d.jpg (200×200)   pQvcOxX.jpg (200×200)   pxGr5Gl.jpg (200×201)   68Vtxxj.jpg (200×199)

"Why were we chosen...Why did this happen to us...?"

"Homura-chan..."

"Don't worry, Rito and my sisters will come for us, I'm sure of it!"

"Saito... you're supposed to protect me...because you're my familiar!"

"If I don't get out of here, I'll never be able to reform Vincennes Academy!"

"Never lose hope!"

"Not again...I can't afford to be here, I have to get out! I need to see Snake!"

"Given our circumstances, I highly doubt a first class maid such as myself can claim to be #wet :sachi:

"..."

"Their time has come. I am, and will forever be, the Ultimate Pink".

"Who is the Ultimate Pink?"

Ans: Eclipsed

For Danganronpa Giveaway: supplementary Hints will be revealed on a when-I-feel-like-it basis via my blog as long as their is no winner.* Read the first chapter now!

Danganronpa's question will be harder. You will only get one shot to get the right answer.
That's where the Blog Saga of Pink chapters will come into play- for them "hints". But be careful! Take too long and someone might just get the right answer before you do, but jump the gun and PM me the wrong answer and you're out!

If every participant dies, there will be 
no winner :upupu:. C'mon, it's 30 bucks, I'm crossing my fingers that y'all will fail miserably!

@Fun question will be revealed March 1st, 12:00PM PST

For the hell of it, Steam Danganronpa is now a part of this giveaway. It's two separate giveaways, so noone can win both (ie. participate for Lucy = cannot participate for Danganronpa)

Lucy's question will be easy, as soon as the question goes up on March 1st, 12:00PM PST you can PM me and hopefully you get the question right (if noone wins by then, everyone will get another try the following day, ie. one attempt/PM per day)

Danganronpa's will be tricky. The question will also be posted on March 1st, 12:00PM PST. However, you will only get one shot to get the right answer.
That's where the Blog Saga of Pink chapters will come into play- for them "hints". But be careful! Take too long and someone might just get the right answer before you do, but jump the gun and PM me the wrong answer and you're out! If every participant dies, there will be no winner :upupu:

1 hour ago, Eclipsed said:

@Fun question will be revealed March 1st, 12:00PM PST

For the hell of it, Steam Danganronpa is now a part of this giveaway. It's two separate giveaways, so noone can win both (ie. participate for Lucy = cannot participate for Danganronpa)

Lucy's question will be easy, as soon as the question goes up on March 1st, 12:00PM PST you can PM me and hopefully you get the question right (if noone wins by then, everyone will get another try the following day, ie. one attempt/PM per day)

Danganronpa's will be tricky. The question will also be posted on March 1st, 12:00PM PST. However, you will only get one shot to get the right answer.
That's where the Blog Saga of Pink chapters will come into play- for them "hints". But be careful! Take too long and someone might just get the right answer before you do, but jump the gun and PM me the wrong answer and you're out! If every participant dies, there will be no winner :upupu:

So since nobody claimed that copy from the scavenger hunt game you did and technically I won the prize, can I get paid the value of the game via PayPal?

PS - You are really, really, really tempting me to bring back the murder mystery game. I still have everything saved on my computer...

2 hours ago, OriginalRen said:

So since nobody claimed that copy from the scavenger hunt game you did and technically I won the prize, can I get paid the value of the game via PayPal?

PS - You are really, really, really tempting me to bring back the murder mystery game. I still have everything saved on my computer...

Who are you?

PS - Do it :ren:

///Lucy Giveaway///
"List the Nine Pink Maidens in order from Eclipsed's most favorite to least favorite."
PM me your answer. One attempt per day, answers will be reviewed every 12:00PM PST.

I will review today's answers at 2:00PM PST.

///Danganronpa Giveaway///
"Who is the Ultimate Pink, the one who killed them all?"
PM me your answer. One attempt per lifetime.

On 2016/2/29 at 11:17 PM, Eclipsed said:

~~
Please be sure to post in this thread and state which giveaway you wish to participate in!

oh didn't see that part.

Lucy. Sent you my answer.

(Hey, I was the one who made you think of writing the names down, do I get any extra credit for that? :makina: )

• 2 weeks later...

All chapters are up, and you gots until MARCH 23RD, 12:00 AM PST to deduce who the mastermind Ultimate Pink is for a chance to win Danganronpa Steam Giveaway!

• One attempt, answers via PM. Answers must be in <name> + <your reason for picking that person> format. 
  • If you win, have choice of being gifted Danganronpa 1 on Steam. Can also opt to be gifted Danganronpa 2, once it comes out sometime in April(?)

Do it for Mikan :upupu:
3uZB3sz.jpg (960×540)