10 Naughty Things You Wouldn't Believe Kaguya-Senpai Wants From Kohai-Kun

Valmore

I've decided to give myself mystical "Protagonist Powers." Basically, this means I have the ability to do just about anything in any situation, and I have a reason for it because I can add to, subtract from, alter and generally just screw around with my background so that I'm capable of anything. In the end, all the girls will love me.

So yep. try and challenge my awesome protagonist powers.:yumiko:

21 minutes ago, Kaguya said:

Can you use your protagonist powers to make me stop feeling irritated about all the clickbait titles?

But Senpai, I made this clickbait title just to draw you in and get noticed. It could not be helped. Kaguya-senpai is special.

10 minutes ago, MercyZombie said:

Alright let's put this to the test. CanĀ you use your awesome powers toĀ make all the girls hateĀ not love you?

Ā 

Ā 

No tsundere for you:michiru:

Yes, this would be known as the "No girl bad end" in which I make conflicting choices between all heroines so that not a single one feels attached enough to me to bother continuingĀ our relationship. The story ends there and I go back to my normal life or end up miserable in some fashionĀ until you click start on the main screen again. I shall call this "The Kenji End."

17 minutes ago, Valmore said:

Yes, this would be known as the "No girl bad end" in which I make conflicting choices between all heroines so that not a single one feels attached enough to me to bother continuingĀ our relationship. The story ends there and I go back to my normal life or end up miserable in some fashionĀ until you click start on the main screen again. I shall call this "The Kenji End."

But you claimed that in the end,Ā allĀ the girls would love you.Ā 

Were you lying, onii-chan?:kosame:

Edited by MercyZombie
Manly picnic is the one true end. You know it to be true

12 minutes ago, MercyZombie said:

But you claimed that in the end,Ā allĀ the girls would love you.Ā 

Were you lying, onii-chan?:kosame:

But I also said I can alter my background as needed. The situation called for me to ignore my obvious charm powers to get any best girl I want to rave about how big my penis is and instead confuse them all so that they don't care about me.

7 minutes ago, Valmore said:

But I also said I can alter my background as needed. The situation called for me to ignore my obvious charm powers to get any best girl I want to rave about how big my penis is and instead confuse them all so that they don't care about me.

You win this round onii-chan! This round...:upupu:

3 minutes ago, Kaguya said:

Nope, I'm still pissed. Your powers suck.

How can you say that, senapi? Well then, challenge accepted! I will make you love me! I just need to unlock your hidden route by going through the other routes first and then triggering the right flags... I'll have to get a walkthrough up on the boards afterwards...

Time to go chuu2 once again

I have a question for you:

How can you reverse the tides of fate?

The ultimately grey normal life, devoid of any specialty or light, shining through the endless murkiness?

The hamster wheel of 'society', a mold already given shape to us?

How can you reverse the role already given us by the society?

Our destiny, our calling, our role?

How can you undo something which already is a law, until hearing the sweet sonnet of the grim reaper?

Riddle me this...

25 minutes ago, Kaguya said:

It being in the title doesn't make it true, you know. You're gonna have to try much harder than that, specially given how much I dislike tsundere heroines.Ā 

Your protag powers still suck and the title is still obnoxious clickbait.Ā 

But you clicked, didn't you.

Not that it was to make me happy or anything, right?:makina:

Would consider it if you were my pet or something. I can't care enough about brother types to particularly like or dislike 'em, sorry :/

Though if my minimal attention makes you happy that's pretty nice. You should start calling me senpai in that case, though :makina:

10 minutes ago, Kaguya said:

Would consider it if you were my pet or something. I can't care enough about brother types to particularly like or dislike 'em, sorry :/

Though if my minimal attention makes you happy that's pretty nice. You should start calling me senpai in that case, though :makina:

Urk... uh, Kaguya-senpai.Ā :michiru:Ā Wait, does that sound right? So what am I learning from senpai, anyway? As a Kohai protagonist I will endure anything and everything and give you an annoying smile.